Chapter 18

Jason's POV

"Yay! You're going home today, and  Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Your brother and your friends will be so happy!" Malarie squeals, twirling around in circles. For the millionth time today.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my baby with all my heart. But she's being so annoying today- I'm just irritated at everything. It's not an okay day for me. First, Malarie couldn't be here to bathe me, all having do with her getting some stupid x-rays done on her shoulder. Then I had to eat fucking fruit salad for breakfast. I couldn't even have chocolate drizzled over them, like Malarie's was. She took it upon herself to leave the room, to "talk" to the nurses. I know in reality, she just ate her fruit alone. Probably not trying to be rude, eating the chocolate off and all.

Lastly, my stupid brother and the rest of the guys, called and said they would be late picking us up. I was heated and cussed him out, then hung up in his face. That's one of the many things I dislike. Is late people. I'm just a tad bit pissed, and her singing, and constant hugging me is not working. If it was any another day, I would totally hug her back. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm also pissed at her ass too. Some dude was flirting with her outside my room this morning. I know this, because I used my walker to shimmy myself to the door.

I went complete ape shit. When she got back inside the room. I looked everywhere for any type of weapon. I wanted to kill him, and smack her so bad. Her fast ass got away from me grabbing her, and ran out the door. She didn't come back for two hours, two fucking hours. She was every name in the book, along with a couple of threats thrown her way. She still hasn't apologized, but she's been singing and dancing for about thirty minutes now.

"Jason's out of his coma, dun, dun, dun, dun. And he's being release, dun, dun, dun, dun. Honey will you talk to me, dun, dun, dun, dun. Pretty, pretty, please." She sings, holding a water bottle to her mouth, pointing at me. Just rocking back and forth, in the middle of the room. "I swear if you don't shut your mouth, I'll shut it for you." I threaten, pointing fiercely at her.

"Why are you, such a grumpy bear today?" She asks, putting down her water bottle, throwing her hair in a ponytail. "I'm not grumpy, you are just annoying and childish." I adjust myself on the bed, rolling my eyes at her.

"I'm annoying, because I'm happy you're getting out of the hospital. The hospital you've been in for three whole weeks, and two days." She scoffs, taking a seat on the couch. "Well if you should know, I'm pissed off because you're- ugh your so fucking stupid. Why are you so happy now? What, now you're going to leave me when we get back home?" I yell, causing her to flinch, along with rolling her eyes. "I swear if you role those damn eyes again." I glare pissed, pointing a stern finger at her.

"What are you going to do Jason? You can barely even move. And when you do, you're slow as hell," She looks at me mad. "And I'm not stupid, you asshole." She adds, smiling proudly.

That's it! I try getting up, and smack the taste out her mouth. But my stomach hurt so damn bad. I glance at her, and the little bitch was smirking at me. I just want to slap her so badly. Damn you gun shot wound to my stomach.

"I swear you're going to fucking pay, Malarie. Disrespecting me, trying to kid me. Making me seem as if I'm a defenseless pussy. Fuck you, stupid." I shout, causing a nurse to come in, asking if everything was fine. We nodded, watching the nurse leave the room. "You already did! Roughly at that, you monster." She whispers the last part, though my supersonic ears heard. "I'm not a monster! Watch your damn mouth, talking to me." I gritted through my tightly clenched teeth.

"I'm serious, don't call me that again." I brake out silence, becoming somewhat calm again. "Alright." She mumbles, looking down like a lost puppy.