11

entry #11

"ehh, jaemin, have you come bearing gifts?" the hwang girl laughed, leaning pleasantly against the back of her chair. "oh shut it yeji." he scoffed, dropped the plastic bag on the main table. grabbing one of the bottles of soju inside of it easily and popping it open.

"oh you know how to make me happy." she purred, grabbing one as well and passed one to the hwang boy. "are you all having a drinking party at 4pm? seems absurd for people who are gonna fail the next midterm." the taiwanese girl hummed, working happily at the school work piled in front of her.

the blissful taste of the soju traveled down his throat leaving a comfortable taste. god he loved soju. "channie honey, can you pass me one." the girl called, unbothered by anything happening around her. they were dropped at their favourite hang out spot after school. a little hole in the wall type of feel.

with enough money, they were able to restore it to be a place they could do whatever the fuck they wanted. "i still can't believe your fake id still works jaemin." the hwang boy snorted, practically chugging the soju bottle. "god i fucking hate soju why am i drinking this shit. hyunjin take this for me." his twin spat.

"aish! fuck you choi soobin i swear if i see you on the street when we're not hang out i will fuck your shit up!" the ji girl yelled, they were back at it again playing another stupid game on the console. "yeah you gonna scale me like a skyscraper?" he choked up, getting a great laugh from beating the girl in the game.

dropping down on the carpet, it was gonna be the only way to ground him until he feels too tipsy to speak correctly to them.

"yeonha's boyfriend. can you go get us food. i'll pay you back." the taller called, teasing the two of them in the process. "yah i'm not her boyfriend you asshole." he rolled his eyes, doing a head count of how much money he would have to spend on each of these people. they all were very vocal on how many snacks they liked to eat. especially if they were drunk the entire time.

ah he was already feeling tipsy and he had just opened his second bottle. with the sudden urge to text the familiar orange hair. he was really feeling an annoyed feeling.

chat logs
ice jamie
귤 (tangerine)

ice jamie
i miss you
why cant you be here with me rn

r u ok?
ru drinking again?

ice jamie
why cant you be here with me.

because i have to go to the
academy?
you know i have academy after
school jamie

ice jamie
i miss you

jamie ur drunk
go drink some water

ice jamie
if you say so
ill do it for you
i miss you

ur speaking nonsense again
go sober up idiot
we have lessons in the morning

those text messages scared me. they made my heart race but it was obvious he was drunk. he would never text those regularly. he wouldn't right? i didn't trust it so i just assumed he was drunk. no one like him would text those messages like that. it was be too absurd.

it wasn't right. na jaemin should've never sent those text messages in the first place. maybe it would've prevented something from happening all that time ago. maybe then it would've stopped me from doing the irrational the next day.

"na jaemin." stopping him from entering the classroom, she motioned for him to step out. "lets talk." thats all he had to hear to follow her like a dog on a leash. it was that easy to get jaemin to listen and sit still. it was just that easy didn't it.