Chapter 7

Arcadia Outpost Vale

Gold Squadron has just arrived in the Base they placed in Vale as they head to the Command Center where they are met with a hologram of General Briggs and Commander Jack.

Briggs: I take it the mission was a success?

Jaune: Yes, we secured the Train and are having our men remove all the crates from the area and we have Red, Blue, and Green Sqaudrons securing Mt. Glenn.

Briggs: Good, with this victory the Grimm numbers in Vale will decrease.

Jack: Do you have the intel you found in the cave.

Jaune: Yes we do.

As Jaune heads to the console on the holotable and puts in a USB and brings out pictures of documents, schematics, pictures of locations. As the General and Commander look at the intel they just got.

Briggs: So what are we dealing with?

Jaune: From what we can tell from the Intel it seems the White Fang are planning to attack Vale, possibly to send a message. We have multiple locations of their warehouses possibly holding supplies for their army. We also have schematics of Atlas bases, we think the White Fang will use Roman to steal Atlas tech.

Coco: And from what Fylnt told us, good ol Atlas has a new toy.

Jaune: That's right, I had the Boys back Home bring me a blueprint of something that Atlas made.

As Jaune shows them a schematic of the Atlas Paladin.

Briggs: What the hell is this suppose to be?

Jack: Looks like a Titan, the only difference is it looks like there is too much going on.

Jaune: According to our sources, this is the prototype for the new Atlas Paladins. Most likely the White Fang will use this to attack Vale.

Briggs: I see. I'll inform Ironwood about this and tell him to propose to their idiot Council to make their Security system better.

Jack: Best we do that, who know what Tech the White Fang stole.

Just then an Arcadian Soldier entered the Command Center.

Arcadian Soldier: General we have live footage of  Torchwick's camera, it looks like his employers found out about our attack.

Briggs: Put it through.

The Soldier nods as he presses the controls and shows Roman's footage, before they sent him back to Cinder they placed a camera on him so they can intel and evidence about their Employers plans and crimes.

Briggs: Run facial scans, I want to know who these people are.

Arcadian Soldier: Yes General.

As everyone listens to the conversation.