Season 2 - Part 22.

Unable to process what Prem just said, Gulf blankly blinks. "I don't understand you. What do you mean gone?" he clarifies what Prem said, he might've misunderstood them. "or you mean he went on a missing act? I'm not buying that." 

Prem snickered while slowly shaking his head, "I can't believe you, I really can't. You're not the Gulf that I know. The man is missing and you're saying he instigated it? Just wow!" Prem just stared at Gulf, like he is a stranger man; Prem's expression is unexplainable - he looks hurt, about to cry and disbelief at his friend. "I- I'm done here." He got off of Gulf's car and slightly slammed the door. 

Gulf just stared at Prem's back who's walking away from him. He didn't even understand himself why he said those words but even though he instantly regretted them by seeing Prem's hurt face he didn't dare to take those words back. His world shakes for a bit just by hearing Mew's gone; Prem used inappropriate words, he is not dead might just be missing but in Gulf's thinking, Mew is the person who can't be defeated just by anyone and anything unless he meant it - he will never be gone. 

Prem's word rang inside Gulf's mind throughout the day and he can't really deny that he is getting more worried. He tried contacting Bright but the latter said he didn't know a thing; One thing's for sure on that, either Prem or Bright is lying to him. Yet Gulf can't think of a reason why Prem must do that and so neither Bright. 

His immediately recalls the call from Bright's mother the other day. He tried checking the phone number but his stupid ass deleted them and he really hates himself for his impulsive decision. 

He unknowingly drive to Mew residence. Gulf hesitated, he stopped in front of the gate but he knew the guards won't open for him, he isn't a residence there anymore. He slammed his head on the steering wheel, he has to get himself gathered to ask if Mew's at home or where he is gone to. 

A few minutes passed by and a tall man in a suit is standing beside Gulf's window and knocks, the attending guard of Mew's gate is just few steps away from the man too. Gulf rolled his window down and he immediately recognize the man standing beside his car; It's Mew's lawyer. 

"Good afternoon Mr. Suppasit, should I address you now as Mr. Kanawut?" The man's face didn't change emotion, he looks stern, grim and professional at the same time. His cold face is also his best asset together with his sharp mind and that is why he is one of Mew's lawyers. 

"Yeah... H-how can I help you?" Gulf's mind panicked and didn't seem to get his words right, unable to collect his thoughts properly. He clearly saw the man silently smirked knowing that it was Gulf who's in front of Mew's residence. 

"I hope you still remember me" The man put on a business smile and handed his business card to Gulf, "Do you mind if we talk? I have few things to discuss." 

"Atty. Plowden, of course I remember you and you can call me by whatever you're comfortable with" Gulf said gaining his composure back. "I humbly thank you for your support towards us and I will gladly accept your invitation for a conversation." 

"Glad to hear that then Mr. Suppasit." He addressed Gulf by using Mew's last name. "Then shall we go inside and talk?" He invites Gulf in and have his car parked inside Mew's mansion. 

It wasn't that long when Gulf was inside that house but he didn't even have the change to look around and appreciate the people and designs there, he was in a hurry, angry and always in panic whenever he is inside that place. 

The place never change, everything he bought to design Mew's home is still there, everything's the same, it was as if he never left. The servants greeted him and he knew most of them since they're all witness on how Gulf properly grew in that house and how their love developed. 

Gulf just followed the lawyer inside until they reached the living room; He motioned Gulf to sit and the latter followed mindlessly. He sees the stash of documents on the table which he didn't mind them but he noticed the whole group is inside; All of Mew's lawyers were present. 

"I'm guessing the reason why you've stopped by this place is about Mew and why he went missing right?" The lawyer pointed out Gulf's intention straight to the point. "If you're curious why and how, we don't have any idea but we have guesses it just need confirmation and we don't have evidence yet." 

So it's true huh? Gulf thought; He just went there to confirm if Mew's really missing but just by seeing his lawyers. 

"We need your approval on everything since you're his legal partner" Atty. Prachaya said, one of Mew's legal advisor and the head of the team. He took advantage the silence of Gulf, "We have everything covered but this whole team decides to loop you in but if you wish not to get involve..." He placed the document in front of Gulf, "Please sign here." and Gulf can see the writings on the paper stating he is waving his right regarding Mew well being, will turn blind eye and won't speak of of such matter about Mew's disappearance as it was extremely confidential. 

Gulf pushed the document aside, "No, I want to be in the loop of such matter." He said. 

And it was just as the head of Mew's legal team predicted; after all, he denied the annulment and didn't to proceed with it. "Thank you, Mr. Suppasit" Atty. Prachaya said and smiled. He looked to the others and it seems their eyes were having conversation that Gulf didn't know of. 

After their long silence debate while Gulf is just looking at them one of them finally spoke. "Shall we discuss the possibilities why Mew is missing first?" They started discussing the possibilities and they explained to Gulf that they are expecting this will happen and they're trying to prevent it - it's just the that it happened earlier than expected. Gulf feel that there's some holes in the discussion; that there's something they're deliberately not telling him but he can't point out which part it was. 

Gulf feels so left out when Bright came in and talked to the lawyers. The man totally ignored him as if he weren't there, he didn't acknowledge Gulf's presence not until to the point when they have to get his insights and get his connections if there's any. Gulf's connections are more on the media so they rely on the things about that to avoid a word leaking out. 

They finished late at night and everyone stayed over. Everyone from Mew's legal team got to stay at the guest room yet Gulf was escorted to his room instead. The room Mew gave him when he first picked him up off the streets. 

"He didn't know yet?" Gulf heard someone talking. It's almost morning that he feels so thirsty and wanted a milk; He didn't even bother to ask someone for help since he knew where to go and didn't want to disturb them so early. 

"Not that I know of, Bright said so and ... " that voice is from Mr. Prachaya, Gulf can't hear the rest of what he is saying since their voice is too low. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo~ Thank you guys for being with me all way. It's not the end yet but I just wanna thank you guys. I appreciate all your support ❤ and those silent readers... cheers people 😘