The King of Hearts

Chapter - 73
===============

Chapter - 73 ===============

Madhavgarh

Palace

Swadheenta

I look at the Palace in front of me.

I didn't think I will come back here again, this Palace gave me the happiest moments along with painful ones. I still remember when I first come here but I can't forget how I go from here.

But in the end, everything is alright.

" Let's go" Rehan forward his hand in front of me and I smiled at him before taking his hand in mine.

We start walking there are so many people standing at the side welcoming us by showering flowers on us. The whole Palace was decorated it looks like today is some festival.

We climb the stairs and saw Rajmata standing at the door beside her Bhabhi and Bhaiya standing.

" Finally, ghar ki bahu vapas aa gayi," she said and the maid gave her the arti ki thal. She did our arti and gave the plate back to her than took some chillies and circle over us and throw it inside the pot filled with fire.

I looked down at the door frame remembering all the moments. I look at Rehan and we both step inside.

I roam my eyes around everything is the same like it was. I looked at Bhabhi and smiled she come in front and engulfed me in a tight hug.

" I missed you so much" she whispered.

" Me too" we pulled away.

" Rajku... Humara matlab Maharani Swadheenta" Rajmata said and I look at her. She comes forward.

" Hume maaf kar dijiye," she said looking down, I glance at Rehan before looking at her.

" It's ok Rajmata it was a misunderstanding and the one who is responsible for it is in the place they deserved" she smiled at me and then look at everyone.

" Everyone must be tired from the long journey have some rest because in the evening there will the coronation of Rajkumari Swadheenta and Yuvraj Rehan" she announced.

" But Rajmata our coronation happened," Rehan said.

" Yes, Yuvraj but the Maharani position was snatched from her and Maharaj left his crown so this time I want to do it perfectly," she said looking at both of us.