| 2.17 |

"Hey..." a soft voice spoke up and shook my shoulder carefully in order to wake me up, "there's breakfast soon."

"Thank you," Jungwon's voice murmured from right beside my ear, pointing out that whoever had woken me up wasn't Jungwon, for a change.

"Riki made pancakes for us," the voice pointed out and it was first then that I realized that it was Sunoo, who had shaken my shoulder softly.

I listened as he mounted the stairs before pulling my arms back to myself, untangling them from Jungwon, before eventually stretchnig them up above my head, still not having opened my eyes.

"Morning, beautiful," Jungwon murmured and I instinctively reached over and smacked his chest softly, "alright then."

"Too cheesy," I muttered, trying to gather myself enough for me to open my eyes.

"Love you too," he hummed in return and just pulled me in closer to him.

"We have to get up."

"Not yet."

"Jungwon."

"Nah."

"Up."

"Nope."

"Please."

"Just a few more minutes."

I let out a small sigh before slowly opening my eyes and glancing over towards Jungwon, while he only nuzzled his face into my shoulder, puckering his lips slightly to place a small kiss on my bare collar bone.

"That tickles," I complained and moved slightly while a smile only spread on his face and he softly pecked the same place again, "Jungwon!"

"Jiyeon!" he exclaimed in return and lifted his head to look down at me, finally opening his eyes as he wore a mocking smile on his face, "just let me give you affection, okay?"

"Don't make it tickle like that," I shook my head with a small smile as he moved over to lay on top of me, his elbows resting right on each side of my head.

"I don't think you heard me clearly," he commented, trying to bite back his smile, "I am gonna give you my affection, and I'm gonna do it however I wish to. Even if it tickles."

"Consent is key, Won," I reminded with a small chuckle.

"May I then get consent to kiss you?" he questioned as he rolled his eyes.

"What do you think?" I questioned in amusement.

"No?" he guessed slowly making me just shake my head, "so it's a yes?"

"Mhm," I hummed quietly with a nod.

A wide grin spread on Jungwon's face as his hands softly grabbed onto each side of my jaw before beginning to peck my face all over. He quickly moved around and pecked everywhere on my face, going back and forth over my nose multiple times while I giggled at his actions.

"What are you doing?" I laughed making him give me one last peck on the cheek before lifting his head and looking down at me with a funny look, as if it was obvious what he was doing.

"I'm kissing all your freckles, of course," he replied happily making heat immediately rise up my neck, "I told you once... you're deserving of love, and I'm trying my best to give you the love you deserve, don't you think?"

"I think you're overdoing it a bit," I shook my head with a small laugh as I carefully grabbed onto the fabric of his shirt, eventually sliding my hands over onto his back and locking my hands together to hug him tightly.

"I don't think so," he scrunched up his nose before shaking his head slightly, "and I've been thinking a lot about things we could do after tonight."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I questioned in amusement and he shrugged.

"We should go to the local pool, for an example," he excused quietly, tucking a piece of my hair before extending over my top lip, as if he was giving me a mustache, before eventually sighing and returning it to its place, "actually have a succesful date for a change. But not at the pool, the pool is just to go and have fun. I want to show you how to be a real teenager. We'll bring the others and we'll have a chicken fight."

"What's that?" I frowned in amusement.

"So like... two people are on a team, and one sits on the other's shoulders and then they fight against another pair and whoever is the first to push the other in the water wins," he shortly replied, "and we have to be on a team together, because we have the advantage of your skills."

"We can't use them in public," I reminded him and he shrugged.

"It happens so fast no one notices if you touches our opponent oR not," he excused making me just smile up at him, "I promise... and then I think... we're taking an arcade date, should be fun and you'll go into a whole shock state because of how weird and different it is from what we've been used to... and then someday I hope I can get you to move with me."

"Move where?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"Europe," he excused only earning a frown from me, "I feel like it's safer... stricter gun policy, so we won't experience the same thing as we did at the drive-in movie again. The chances are definitely a lot slimmer."

"How?" I questioned quietly.

"Depends on the country we decide on really," he muttered, "but the average of mass shootings here are much higher than it is in any European country, and I fear it only will rise here over the years. The average there is about one or less a year, here it's one, at least, every month."

"What about Riki... Sunoo, Lin and Emiko?" I whispered quietly and he shrugged.

"Maybe they'll go with us," Jungwon whispered and I hummed quietly, "but I don't know yet. I just like the thought of bringing you somehwere I can almost assure your complete safety."

"Let's just... after tonight, let's just stay teenagers," I whispered and he nodded quietly, "I don't mind moving but... heck Jungwon I would move to the end of the world, as long as it is with you."

"Are you serious?" he whispered and softly traced my hair line, "would you really do that?"

"In a heartbeat," I nodded at him, "no hesitation."

"You really do love me, huh?" he scoffed with a small smile spreading on his face, before he eventually looked down at my eyes, "don't you?"

"I thought it was an agreement that we love each other," I nodded and slowly he smiled wide enough for me to see his teeth and a dimple appearing in one of his cheeks.

"Oi! Didn't I tell you two to get up!" Sunoo yelled from the top of the stairs, making me look towards the stairs, where Sunoo stood with crossed arms.

"Get out Kim or I'm smacking that door in your face!" I warned.

Sunoo groaned loudly and rolled his eyes before just wandering off, meanwhile Jungwon let out a small laugh and turned my face back to look at him. Just by using two fingers to turn my face.

"We should get up though," Jungwon excused and I shrugged quietly, "no?"

"Kiss first," I insisted and puckered out my lips slightly.

Along with a small smile Jungwon quickly leaned down and pecked my lips before rolling off of me and getting up on his feet within a second. He had extended his hand to help me up, which I immediately accepted and he hurriedly pulled me into his side to give me a small squeeze.