BIO

--------------------------------------------------
Appearance
--------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/N Savage
Stage name:Neffex

Age: 22
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 199 lbs
Hair color: Black normally.
Eye color: Cyan
Hairstyle: Bangs are usually down covering the eyes a bit but will be raised to the ceiling when you make music. You have a V-cut from behind leaving a small part of your hair in the middle, looks like a tail and it could reach to your shoulderblade.

Any pics for reference? No.
Why? Cuz I can't find any.

-------------------------------------------------
Abilities!
--------------------------------------------------

Dimensional pocket- allows you to bring out objects branded with the Neffex logo engraved through your mana. Engraving objects leave a hint of your mana allowing you to summon them when needed. Your weapons provided below are already marked along with a few things you marked just for fun.

Mana Field-A skill that allows you to take control of natural mana 6 meters around you and can be controlled to your desirable area with the cost of your mana. In addition, you'll be immune to light physical attacks within the domain. Also allows you to infuse mana to objects to make them work for a moment especially appliances and electronics when turning manas into electricity is one of your expertise. Mana Field however works as a double edged sword when once activated you will lose the ability to deactivate it. Can be activated once a day due to its con which is that it will never stop unless it drains your mana pool to the optimal point. To simplify, it'll keep going until you collapse unless 'Encore' will interfere.

Shellshock- similar to echolocation, you can feel the vibrations on the ground. Area can be changed to a desirable trait at the cost of your mana.

Quick-Clean-Precise (QCP) - Locks up to 4 maximum targets. Any other skills or projectiles released will prioritize those marked with this skill. Lasts up to an hour and can be deactivated once the target is terminated or canceled by the owner. Range will differ from your weapons

Death Spike- an AOE skill that sprouts spikes from the ground. It has a circumference of 6 meters and can be adjusted by will but prioritizes the center point of those marked with QCP. This disrupts their movement by immobilizing them for 5 seconds while you will gain a burst of movement speed.

Ghostly Steps-
Active: Will make a portal to where you want it to go at the cost of your mana. Has a cooldown of 5 hours until it can be activated again.

Passive: You have traveled way further leaving the sound of your steps. This makes your footsteps quiet and can return after a week of use, use it twice then 2 weeks for you.

--------------------------------------------------
𝔹𝕀𝕆 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 (Hiatus Edition)
-

-------------------------------------------------

P(h)antomime- A different consciousness has grown inside you. It has its own ideas and plans which may or may not be beneficial but it can and will shape itself if conditions are met. Moreover, it cannot travel far away from from you and will force to return if it tries to run away. Detests human conversation and likes to sleep or listening to music. Skills and abilities will be discovered as we progress.