Henry's day 1/2 (fluff)

So after I do all of the tentacles day as a person I'll start to slowly bring in the pregnancy. It kinda intertwines with them being people too.

Nightmare pov:

After my day with dopey he was back to a tentacle the next morning and everything whent back to normal but two days later I woke up again to another person cuddling my tentacle. I was really tired and didn't want to bother with waking them up so I whent back to sleep so I could deal with it in the morning. The next morning I was woken up at 6 like normal but it was by the person "morning night!" They said cheerfully. They had curly hair that was in a pixie cut. It almost covered one eye but just missed and they had cute little feckless across their face. I could tell it was Henry frome a mile away just by the bubble personality and waking me up early "morning Henry" I said sitting up. They giggled looking at their hands "I'm a person!" They yelled. I chuckled wrapping my arms around them and hugging them tightly "an adorable person" I said nuzzling their neck. He giggled "come on I wanna eat something!" He said jumping out of bed. I got up and quickly realised Henry was much shorter than the other two. Sleepy and dopey were at my nose but Henry was a little below my shoulder. I held my mouth trying to to laugh "what is it?" He asked curiously. I took a deep breath "nothing your just adorably small" I said teasingly. He gave me an annoyed look. I chuckled looking for some clothes I thought would suit him. I didn't fined much just what I had already given sleepy that was a little big for him "hmm I don't have anything else" I said "can we get more?" He asked. I thought about it and didn't see a problem with it "sure. After I eat breakfast" I said. We whent downstairs and I ate some eggs and goats with Henry as the tentacles slowly woke up except sleepy "alright guys we are going to the shops I need you to leave" I said. They both nodded and left "why can't they come with?" Henry asked "well having sentient tentacles itsnt that normal and it's easy to just not have then around people then answering a bunch of concerned and rude questions" I said grabbing my keys. I left a note for the others saying where I was and stuck it to the fridge before leaving. We whent to the shops and began walking around trying to fined clothes Henry would like "you know your gonna wear these for a day and then I'm never seeing them again" I said bluntly. Henry chuckled "see c'mon it's just one outfit" he said. We looked around more and Henry found some clothes he likes. He got a dark and light blue striped jumper and over to top of it was gonna wear a pink short sleeve shirt with flowers on it. Then he got some ripped jeans and nice boots. We bought the clothes and headed home. When we got home the tentacles came out and wanted to see what we got "you'll see after he puts it on" I told them. We whent to my room and I waited outside as he put the clothes on "ok what do you think?" He said stepping out. I looked and gasped slightly. He was adorable but something was missing... "Wait here" I said walking in my room. I came out with a pare of fake large circle glasses I had and out them in him "now your complete" I said kissing his cheek "what do you three think?" He asked looking at the tentacles. They did a little happy gurgle and grumpy patted him on the head "aww thanks guys!" He said cheerfully. We headed back downstairs and found everyone in the living room "sup guys" I said walking in with Henry "yooo you look cool!" Killer said to Henry "thank you killer!" Henry said "I assume that's henry?" Error said. We both nodded. "So we gotta plan another field trip?" Horror said. Everyone laughed a bit "well anything you wanna do Henry?" I asked. He thought for a minute"zoo!" He yelled. I laughed "zoo? Why zoo" I asked "I like animals" he said "how is the tentacle that fucks boss this adorable and innocent looking??" Dust asked "trust me nothing about this kid is innocent" I said "nightmare!" Henry yelled. We all laughed a bit before continuing to talk about what we would do today. We decided on some really fun things. First the zoo since Henry really wanted to go, then this butterfly place I heard of, it's like a zoo but for butterflies and it's this huge net room with plants everywhere and butterflies flying around you can touch and look at. Supposed to have some of the coolest butterflies around (have actually bin to this) then I would take him on a date somewhere. We relaxed in the living room first since it was still early "wait. Nightmare you never had a cigarette?" Henry asked "thought I'd skip it since your here today" I said sitting down. He gave me a warm smile and sat down next to me. I hooked my arm around him and pulled him into my chest with his back facing me. He looked up smiling and a light blush covering his face. I smiled relaxing into the couch. We all relaxed just chatting and enjoying ourselves for a while. "So what animal you wanna see at the zoo?" Error asked. Henry thought for a moment "hippo!" He said. We laughed at the enthusiasm "why hippo?" I asked "they look so cuddly!" He said error smirked "you know hippos kill between 500 and 3,000 people a year?" Error said (Legit googled that-) I sew the colour drain from Henry's face "which is more then the great white that has I my 72 incidents a year" horror said. (Also googled it) Henry seemed surprised and a little worried "maybe they aren't so cuddly-" he said. We all laughed "alright what's another animal you'd like to see?" I asked "hmm... Alligator!" He said "ooh I love alligators! Their cool as hell" horror said "I like the way the swim it looks cool" Henry said "what's your favourite animal nightmare?" Error asked. I thought for a second "either the bat or penguin" I replied "you sure it's not the octopus?" Killer asked smugly. Everyone laughed while Henry, dopey, sleepy, felt and me death glared him. "Oh c'mon it was a funny joke" killer said. I rolled my eyes "but I'm all seriousness I do actually think the octopus is really cool" he said.

We all continued chatting about different animals untill it was time to go. We grabbed a few things we would need and left for the zoo. Henry was really excited and the tentacles were annoyed they couldn't come with. I told dopey and sleepy that had their day to do stuff that wanted and when grumpy end up getting his day he can do whatever he wants. They all finally left and we walked into the zoo. We payed and grabbed map "where to first?" Dust asked holding th map "well if we follow this trail we can see the monkeys, Tiggers and alligators then loop back round and go down here to see the octopus, bats and penguins" I said. We all agreed and began walking around. We first sew the monkeys and took a couple pictures. "Henry stand here" I got him to stand infront of the habitat and took a picture of him smiling. "Perfect" I said showing him. He jumped up excitedly "how come you only got a picture of Henry and not the other two when they came?" Horror asked "I did you guys just didn't see" I said "well can we see em?" Dust said. I opened my gallery and showed the pictures I had. I had one of me and sleepy cuddled up watching the movie and another of me and sleepy on our date and then one... I skipped pass of when we fucked, thankfully no one noticed. I had lot more of dopey at the skate park and a couple of us together then a ton of us at the club when I got drunk and then another one of when we fucked that I tried to skip pass "wait- what was that?" Error asked "non of your business" I said turning my phone off "suuuurre" killer said cheekily. I rolled my eyes and continued. We got to the giraffes "woah, their huge!" Henry said "yep" I said. We took a few more pictures and continued. We sew the hippos next then the Tiggers and then the alligators taking a lot of pictures and making jokes about them. Then we looped round and looked at the other animals. I liked seeing the bats the most. They had this huge cave that people could go in and bats would be flying everywhere. No one except horror wanted to go with me because they thought the bats were scary. We whent in and got his by bats a few times but laughed about it. After a while we came out laughing about the bats attacking us slightly and continued.

A few hours later we finally left to go to the butterfly place for a bit "ooooh! Can we get ice cream?" Henry asked "yessss" killer said. "Yeah we can get ice cream" I said changing the car direction. I stopped at an ice cream shop and we headed inside. "What kinda ice cream you want?" I asked as everyone else ran off to get their own ice cream "uhh chocolate" he said smiling. I chuckled asking fo the ice cream and my own normal vanilla ice cream. I gave Henry his ice cream and we waited for everyone to get theirs. We walked out and got in the car eating our ice cream still. We got to the butterfly place and finished our ice cream before heading in "I'm so excited!" Henry said happily. I smiled slowly taking his hand. He looked at me blushing before smiling and gripping my hand tightly. We walked in and payed before heading into the butterfly sections. It was this huge room made out of netting that had plants growing everywhere and a path going all the way round. It had a couple different smaller rooms that had butterfly eggs, caterpillars and chrysalis but the .Ain bit was the large room with butterflies flying everywhere "wooow. It's so cool!" Henry said "kinda like the bat cave but not scary?" Horror said. I chuckled. We kept waking around untill for some reason error got everyone to split off from me and Henry. I didn't mined to much and we continued untill we reached this tiny little area of water with a small bridge on-top. "Ooh that looks cool" Henry said. We whent over and stood on the bridge looking at all the flowers and butterflies flying around. I slowly wrapped an arm around Henry and kissed his head "I love you" I said sweetly. I smiled at me with a large blush "I love you too" he said.

A/N

This is to wholesome for me *cry* hope you all enjoyed.