WHO ARE YOU!?

Lan Wanji came into the room with an unconscious Wei Wuxian everyone moved forward to ask what was wrong but lwj shook his head. Lx read his brother's thoughts and turned to face others
"No need to worry... A-xian broke down and a-zhan is going to take care of him.. shizui and a-Yi please visit them after a few min.." a-yuan and a-Yi nodded as they left to find their parents.

"Everyone let's take a rest next session will be the reveal of what went down between two people present here. Lan qiren and wen rouhan."

The room gets filled with silence.

The Wei and lan couple decided to see their children while the Jiang family went to their quarters with each and everyone one of them holding guilt. Nie's brothers decided to rest as well, and Ning and Qing went to the garden to talk about a few things.
-----------------------------------------------------
*With wangxian*

A-yuan and a-Yi enter their parents' bedroom to find their beloved senior Wei on the bed having dried traces of tears and their father sitting beside him on the ground holding his beloved hand and crying as well. he seems to be in his inner clothes and his hair open.

Looking at the scene, both of them felt broken, their parents went through so much especially Wei Ying.

A-yuan walked towards lan Wanji and sat on his right hugging him tightly and a-yi sat on the left side hugging tightly as well.

"I'm sorry... Wei Ying... A-yuan... A-yi... I couldn't protect you all...." Lan Wanji said in a broken voice

"No baba... You did ur best... U protected me and a-yi..." A-yuan said holding back his tears and hugging his father tighter.

"Yes.. baba I'll agree with shizui u did ur best for us ever for senior Wei pls don't blame yourself for it" tears dropped down a-yi's face as he continued to hug his baba tighter.

"Mhm," lwj replied holding both his children close.

All three of them had their eyes closed not noticing the figure on the bed who had woken up and was staring at his fabulous family...

Wwx gently kissed all of their foreheads and petted their head smiling to himself and thanking god for this wonderful love and family he got.

"Baba?" Jingyi called out seeing Wei wuxian awake on the bed.
"Shuush" wwx put a finger on jingyi's lips telling him to stay quiet and let the other two sleep. Jingyi nodded his head and smiled falling asleep again.

Soon wwx felt sleepy and he also fell asleep holding onto his three most precious people.

*Outside of wwx room*

"He finally got something that makes him happy...." Jiang Cheng whispered silently smiling to himself while fondly looking over at his brother and his family.

"Even though they went through so much they still found themselves and people who love them...." Jiang yanli whispered side hugging Jian cheng.

"You two should go and rest we will look after them" lan yufei gently said petting their head as Wei chanse agreed.

"Yes madam lan, madam Wei we will" Jiang yanli replied as they bowed in respect as both took their way to their own family.

"I wished that we had been alive... Maybe things wouldn't have been like this...." cangse sanren said looking sadly over her son's family.

"We can't change fate sometimes..." Wei cangze said wrapping his hands around his beloved wife and holding her supporting her.

"You both should go and rest as well, we will take care of them ok?" Lan yufei suggests seeing the tiredness on the Wei couple's faces.