On The Way

[Reconstruction in Progress]

You looked around wondering where she brought you and was hit with the sound of waves making you wince at the direction. It was near the beach, a cliffside with the ocean bellow and a restaurant that's on the cliff. A fairly simply one too so you felt at ease for some reason.

You looked at Sarah and the others and Sarah alone was the one who wasn't as impressed at the rest. It's not hard to get to this side of the place but it was an experience. To Sarah, this was just another sea.

All of you went inside and the interior of the place was quite nice for your standards. The clean white walls and ceilings as well as the light brown wooden floorboards made such a good compilation. The tables and chairs were wooden made as well with the chairs having some cushion. The table for 4 were scattered to the middle whole the ones near the wall was way bigger. One side of the wall was made entirely of glass just for the ocean view.

***

Akali gestured the table where you all will be seating at and it's the one near the wall made of glass. She gestured her head for you to go in first and being as lightheaded as you are you simply followed.

Sarah, Irelia, Lux and Katarina sitting in front of you which was a little off so you turned your head to the left and was just surprised to see Akali.

Nothing wrong with that, her perfume pierced through your mask as the scent of roses felt great both to your nose and mind. It's not too strong that it stung your nose but it was potent.

You shrugged away the thought and turned your head to the sea yet oddly things felt...right. The scenery and the scent made a weird yet unique sensation to your mind...you're sure the nostalgia will hit you like a truck if you ever get the chance to have the same combination in the future. A quiet chuckle you let out in your mind when that doesn't seem so bad.

The way Akali tapped on her phone however made you a little anxious. Your mind has yet to calm when you know this girl was someone too near when she's way out of your league to even meet. Your mind, through groggy, still made sure not to do anything embarrassing or weird so that you don't get in trouble.

A waiter came in with the menu and gave one to each of you. Everyone thanked him and he replied with a bow.

"Please just call me if you found what you like," the waiter said and went away to tend the other customers.

"Order away, my treat so don't hold back," Akali said so you opened to see what they serve. Mainly seafood really, there are some pork and chicken but they only have 5 to 7 dishes. Hmm, you figured it's best to try out something so you just hovered your eye. You did see something you might like and it was an oyster, cooked through boil and steam...whatever. You looked at the ladies in front only to see them looking back with pleading eyes making you groan inside your mind. You knew they just wanted you to break the ice and start a conversation.

"I'll take the oysters," Y/N said as you placed the menu down causing Akali to flinch. This made you confused why that flinch was for but you tried to ignore it.

"Okay, the others?" Akali asked as she lowered her menu and looked at the ladies in front.

"I-I'll have some Sashimi," Lux said and Akali just nodded before looking at Katarina.