Showtime

[Reconstruction in Progress]

You decided, you made a choice and you're willing to do it, not of pressure but purely your intention and intention alone. You stood, stretching your lower jaw to the side and this was a cue. 'Beatdrop' has activated and sands began to ooze throughout your clothes changing it to what it should be. Some even reached to your facemask and started to tweak it up a bit. The simple golden color changed into a fiery blue and you felt your eyes shift when it felt like an itch got scratched.

The air grew a bit warm as mana oozed. Your rat tail like hair hovered to the air stretching and flowing before it laid low a little. You took a deep breath and stared at the mirror making a faint smile form into your mouth as you looked at yourself.

A dark trenchcoat made of leather looked a little heavy but your used to it. It was long enough to cover the back of your shin but the front could only hide your abdomen. Your jeans also turned black as to fit the theme as well as your shoes.

You looked ready, you still had to sigh when you're getting nervous at the thought causing you to hop a little in place. As you did so, you closed your eyes and stopped moving entirely. You didn't breath as you let things flow slowly. In the dark you begin to see these white lines but this was just a skill of yours.

'Shellshock' came into play as it outlined the whole stadium. You can feel the restless audience when their steps were quite random. There wasn't any rhythm but this made it easier to find the stage. It was the only place that was wide yet somehow so calm.

You were sure of it so you took a step back from the sink and poured some mana to your right index finger. To think you'd be using most of your skills, looks like this is really as annoying as you thought.

You slit the air vertically as you left traces of your mana and this drew this pixelated like line azure like color. It wasn't new to you but you dug your fingers inside and spread it wide.

--------------------------------------------------
<3rd Person's Point of View>
--------------------------------------------------

On stage the lights were still off and the audience was getting bored. 8 minutes is already too long to wait when takes were given 5 minutes maximum but they waited. It's not that long when most had people to talk to but it's getting to them. The empty stage...it was definitely getting to their bad side.

That's when they heard it. That electric like sound as if a wires been cut. Paired with the static echo, all their eyes shifted to the what once the quiet stage.

They saw the same line you made crackling the sound as it slowly stretched into a circle. With the lights off they could only see the silhouette of a man when the only thing that's lighting up the stage was the portal he made.

Everyone couldn't figure out who or what came in but the portal disappeared leaving them in the dark except that logo. That bright blue light showing a logo that most can't seem to see clearly.

On another perspective, Kyra was huffing for air as she opened the door where the technicians responsible for everything that's happening to the stage was working.

All eyes on the girl as she went and grabbed the man who was behind a monitor screen. She can't see nothing but a small speck of the logo making her nod when this might be the cue.

"Turn the lights up," Kyra said making them confused.

"B-but Ma'am, there's no one there that we know off," said one of the crew agitating Kyra.