☩ Chapter Twenty ☩

3rd Person POV:

"If you really wanna get past me...Then I won't hold back!" Chifuyu confidently stated.

Baji's eyes were slightly wide, "Do it." He commanded.

Irk marks began to appear on Chifuyu's face, unable to attack Baji.

Baji began to smirk at his friend's reaction, "You got ten seconds." He announced, "Ten! Nine..." Baji began to count, "Eight...Seven..."

Chifuyu only remained silent.

After a while, Takemichi also arrived and tried to help Chifuyu in restraining Baji; only to horrifically fail.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

After Baji had been stabbed by Kazutora and ran off, he began to take on four people all at once.

He was swiftly making his way up the cars; towards his true enemy. Kisaki.

Meanwhile, Y/n was repeatedly poking Mikey, "You're still unconscious...?"

Only the light breathing of the male could be heard as Y/n silently listened for any sound coming from Mikey.

"Unconscious people don't want tea..." Y/n hummed to themself, "Don't worry, Manjiro! I'll look after you and not give you tea!!" They proudly announced.

On the other hand, Kisaki was watching from the sidelines whilst on his phone and on call with Hanma.

"So, Kazutora fucked up..." Kisaki murmured irritably, as he ended the call in frustration from the new information he had just received.

"Tsk!" He irked, visibly annoyed that his plan did not work, "Baji's coming! If you space out like last time...you're dead." Kisaki glared at his bodyguard with a sour expression.

"I'm sorry, sir!" The male next to Kisaki apologised with sweat running down his face, "I understand!!"

"Don't underestimate Baji, got it?! He's the only guy who figured me out." Kisaki ordered with a serious expression on his face.

As they were talking, Kisaki's lackey was whacked across the face with something, promptly passing out.

Kisaki's eyes instantly widened in pure shock, "What...the fuck?!-"

Just then, a metal rod was placed against Kisaki's neck. It was Baji.

"Checkmate," Baji bluntly stated, "Kisaki."

The air became tense and thick.

Kisaki slowly paused, "Go ahead and kill me, if you can!" His eyes widened with what seemed to be a crazed expression.

TBC...