Chapter 31

The Yi Family immediately changed their clothes and drove towards the mountains to do hiking. When they arrived on the foot of the mountain behind the Greenleaf village, they saw several people also crowding with each other, busy chatting with each other while carrying chrysanthemum wines.

Cui Sheng, the old man in the Yi Family made friends with his fellow senior citizens and drank chrysanthemum wine on top of the mountain.

Cui Manyan on the other hand took a picture of himself and Cui Tengfei with the dazzling sunset behind them.

He planned on posting it on his social media once he returns home.

---
Days passed quickly and Shao Boya returned to school. Once he stepped inside the school. He was greeted with several pairs of sparkling eyes.

Shao Boya shivered and immediately ran into his room.

" Shao Boya " countless overlapping milky voices immediately rang out, once Shao Boya came in.

Another round of sparkling round eyes came upon Shao Boya's body. Shao Boya huffed in anger and decided to ignore them.

Shao Boya took a seat on his chair. Lin GenXin beside him smiled at him and greeted. " Morning. "

Shao Boya nodded. " Morning "

Shao Boya put down his bag. Lin GenXin suddenly noticed Shao Boya opening his bag and widened his eyes in surprise when he saw how full it was.

He then watched as Shao Boya took out art supplies one after another.

Sketch pad, sets of pencils, water color, brushes, oil pastel, coloring pencils, color marker, and etc.

Shao Boya carried them up and started transferring all of it over Lin GenXin's table.

" W-what's happening? " Lin GenXin wanted to block Shao Boya from putting it over his table.

Shao Boya just lifted up his hand and pushed him on the back of the chair and dropped them all on his table.. Shao Boya pinched Lin GenXin's cheek and frowned before saying. " That's all for you. "

When Shao Boya pinched Lin GenXin's cheek, Lin GenXin immediately blushed and dumbfoundedly touched his cheek in a daze.

" F-for me? "

Shao Boya nonchalantly nodded and hummed. " Hmm "

Lin GenXin gulped excitedly and touched the things on his table. " Why give me these? "

Shao Boya glanced at him then answered. " Shao Yu talked about you during out trip to mall. "

Lin GenXin couldn't help smiling and said. " She's really a considerate girl. Please thank her for me. "

Shao Boya nodded..

" Also... Thank you. " Lin GenXin lowered his head and hugged the art supplies.

His eyes bent into crescents, expressing his joy on recieving them.

Shao Boya stared at the boy's joyful expression and thought to himself.

... Cute ...

Shao Boya removed his gaze from him and turned his head to look outside of the window.

But he couldn't help thinking back to the dimples that showed on the little boy's cheeks.

He's really cute.

Shao Boya immediately shook his head and frowned.

Why am I thinking about this?

A few munites later, Teacher Qi arrived with a smiling face. He put down his things and smiled at the children.