-20- Belts & Toys

Arthur Nelson?My Dad?

Arthur Nelson?
My Dad?

No. That can't be right. I watched him die. I went to his funeral. He's dead.

"Hey, I'm back." I announce my presence.
"Hey love." Eden starts "So, I was just talking with the boys and we decided they are gonna go and deal with all that boring shit while we stay here and continue to shop. Ain't that right boys." She glares at them and once again her arm has found it's way around my shoulders.

"Ok whatever." Ace grumbles. "I really need to go sort this shit out. You guys can use that card," he points to the one in my hand "if anything happens to her E, ANYTHING. You call me ok?" She nods with a smug look plastered all over her face.

"Go. We're fine. Have fun setting fire to him or whatever." She says whilst walking away, her arm still wrapped around my shoulder guiding me.
"They are going to light him on fire?!" I ask
"I mean, not for a while yet. They need answers first, that's how things work. Now are you hungry? Coz I'm hungry. Let's blow his money on shit we don't need hey?
"Sounds good to me! Let's get us some food!"

***

"And then, right, he's all like 'give me my money bitch' and chips the guys finger clean off." I nearly choke on my burger.
"What? Did he at least get the money?"
I try not to think out my maybe dad. I hope and pray it's just someone with his exact name.
"Yeah of course. He always does in the end, that man has his way of getting what he wants."
"I think I'm going to explode if I try to eat anymore."
"That's alright doll, want to save it for later? Or we can just chuck it out. Then the real fun begins!"
"I think we can chuck it. Looks gross now." I say plopping it back onto the paper it came in.

"You know that shop Ace wouldn't let us go in? I say we hit there first. Then, there's a bdsm store here I really want to check out." I nod my head shoving the remaining food into the garbage and we make our way back towards Victoria's Secret.

"I wonder what her secret is?"
"Who's?"
"Victoria's" I burst out laughing.
"Now that, my love, is a secret." She joins me.
We are both laughing our heads off in the middle of a lingerie store.
"Hi Ladies, can I help you with anything?"
I take a big gasp of air, E copies me.
"No- nope, we are all good thank you." I mange to get out between puffs of air.
"Alright, just letting you know we are having a half off sale at the moment, everything on the back wall is 50% off." And with that she walks off before we can even thank her.

"Now 50% off? That's my kind of party!" Eden states. By now we've caught our breath and we are making our way to the back wall.
"No way." She stops in her tracks. "This. Would be so hot on you." She holds up a black piece that appears to be a handful of leather straps.
"Uhh what exactly is that." I question
"It goes like this!" She holds it up a certain way and suddenly it takes its shape.

"$12.99! What a bargain!" She throws it at me.
"What else do we have here?? Come on! They aren't gonna buy themselves!" She waves me towards the racks and we start flicking through everything.

"Heyy, what about this?" I ask, holding up a red one piece. It's lace with a floral pattern that covers what it needs too.
"Chuck it in the basket girly! You like this one?" She holds up a bra similar to a bikini only it's made out of mesh and is completely see through. I shake my head. "That's a pass on my side, it's all yours." I say as she throws it in the basket.

Once we've traveled all throughout the shop we make our way to checkout with a small basket each.
"Are you sure Ace won't mind us buying all this?" I say tapping his card. "He seemed pretty reluctant about us coming in here before."
"Don't worry petal. Your secret is safe with me." She winks grabbing our bags from the counter.

"Now how about that other shop hm? I could do with some new toys." Working at a strip club, I hear about 'toys' quite often but I've never been game enough to actually purchase one for myself.

"Holy shit." Eden says. "Take a look at this beast." She holds up some kind of paddle, it's a wooden rectangle with a handle and holes all through it. "The marks you could make with this..." she continues inspecting it I decide to go off by myself not really sure what I'm looking for exactly. 

I come across a wall with all different gadgets that vibrate and move and what-not.
"What ya after cupcake? Could I help ya?"
Some guy approaches me, he's giving off creep vibes I don't like it.
"Uhh I'm just looking thanks."
"Well for sure you should try this one." He hands me a box the picture shows a neon green dildo that seems inhumanly large.
"Bout my size if you know what I mean"
"Uhh yeah." I let out a nervous laugh.

"You right love?" Just as I'm looking for an exit plan Eden comes and saves the day, she places her hand around my waist and looks the guy up and down. "Keep moving mate. She's taken."
"Ain't no way a gay bitch is shopping for a dildo bro. I don't buy it." He shakes his head.
"Do you buy this?" She grabs my face and kisses me on the lips maybe for a bit longer than what was necessary but I mean it did the job.

"Sorry Petal. Didn't mean to startle you.I can't stand men like that. I'll deal with him later."
"No. Uh. You're fine." I say, blushing I realise what's in my hands and quickly place it back on the shelf.
"Personally is recommend this one for you petal." She hands me a much smaller box this on with a yellow wand looking thing.
"It vibrates. For when Ace doesn't satisfy you." She whispers winking.
"Alright let's go. We gotta get you some actual clothes or some one will be more pissy then usual."

It's only when she walks off do I realise she's got an arm filled with different things she plans on buying.

***

When we get home we are greeted by Ace. He's wearing different clothes then he was before but I think nothing if it.

"Looks like you ladies had fun then." He says referring to our several bags we are both carrying.
"Yeah uhh sorry if we maxed out your card mate but you didn't give us a limit or anything so that's on you." Eden says handing him back his card.

"I'm gonna take this to my room." She says leaving us alone together.
"Just making sure, she took care of you yeah? She wasn't rude or anything?"
"No, no, quite the opposite actually."
"That's good. How about you give us a little fashion show?? Does that sound good? And then we can order take out."
"I'm not too hungry. Massive lunch but a fashion show sounds fun."

I rush to my room to try on some of the clothes I brought with Eden. Although it's hard to decide what to wear first I pick a gorgeous tight fit dress that stops mid thigh and hugs my curves like an absolute GOD. Hopefully he likes it.

I walk down the hall into the living room where Ace is seated and do a little spin for him.
"I really like this one-
"EDEN!!! WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS THAT?! I TOLD YOU TO BUY HER CLOTHES!

***
Not edited