SAKAMAKI BROTHERS x SERVAMP! FEM. READER

Diabolik Lovers x Servamp

"So this is the place..?" The purple haired boy looked up at the mansion. His two butterfly companions flying beside him. The boy knocked the door and after a few minutes, it was opened by a girl with blond curly hair.

"C-Can I help you..?"

"Is this the Sakamaki Residence?" Misono asked the girl nodded her head. That's all the answer he need before he stepped in the mansion himself. Suitcase rolling behind him.

'From what I heard by father, this man's sons are literall vampires..'

"Hmm, who do we have here?~" A voice spoke and the 15 year old boy looked up to see a boy with reddish hair and a fedora hat.

"Misono Alicien, correct?" Spoke a another voice as a male with a tall structure and dark purple hair and a pair of glasses were framing his magenta colored eyes.

"Yes, that's me." Misono replied and Reiji then introduced himself.

"I hope the drive here wasn't a trouble,"

"It was long as ever, but I was able to manage it." Reiji hummed at the respond and nodded his head.

"Alright then. Let me bring you to your room." Misono just nodded his head and followed behind the man.

'I..Is he perhaps another vampire..?' Yui thought to herself as she began to shake in place.

"Thank you for the tour," Reiji nodded his head and excused himself, leaving Misono alone in his room.

That is until the two butterflies that were with him transformed themselves into humans. Two tall figures stood infront of the boy, one man and one woman, and they looked around.

"This place is clean despite it's atmosphere.." Commented the man he has blonde hair that reaches a few inches above his shoulders, his red colored eyes scanned the room and hummed. He was wearing an unbuttoned pink shirt under a black jacket with a red lining, was a long white scarf.

"I have to agree with brother. The generous man earlier was quite stoic may I add, but has such manners." Said the woman with long blond hair as it reaches to the length of her tail bone. Her attire the same like the blond beside her.

The pocket watch that signifies the conrract between both the woman and man with Misono.

All of Love Twins. The two shared the same title, same rank and same Eve. Misono Alicien. Snow Lily and Celestial (Y/n), those were the names that their Eve gave them. But he would shorten the name and call them Lily and (Y/n) instead.

"I guess the girl from earlier is their Eve. Interesting~" (Y/n) hummed as she inspected the cushion of the chair that was standing near to the large window of Misono's room.

The young Eve was bobbing his head slightly and fell down but Lily catched him before his body could even hit the ground.

"Oh my, it's past his curfew.." (Y/n) checked her pocket watch and the two servamps set Misono down onto the bed and tucked him in.

In the living room, Ayato was grumbling non stop and it made Reiji quite annoyed.

"Ayato, what has gotten you grumbling like an undecent child?"

"That grape kid.. Don't you atleast felt something about hims was off?" The boy said, quirking a brow and his brother hummed.

"Well he has manners, unlike any of you" Reiji spat, which irked Ayato even more.