- 21- The girl.

"What??" Eden asks checking out Rose

"I told you. To buy. Her clothes." I repeat but slower.
"Are those not clothes?"
"Half her fucking ass is hanging out?!"
"I'm not complaining." She smirks
"Don't." I warn "Go put something more decent on per favore. (Please) I will deal with you later." I threaten pointing at Eden.

"There better be some decent clothes in some of those bags or god help me I will strangle you E. I told you to buy the girl clothes, she looks like a fucking porn star."
"And?? I think she looks hot. Speaking of, here's our girl now."

"Mine." I mutter understand my breath.
She comes into the room wearing a baggy band shirt and some jean shorts.
"Much better. See? She can be beautiful without half of her ass on display. What's next Mi Amore?"

*** Currently listening - Ain't no rest for the wicked - Cage the elephant.

"Where is it Arthur? I'm running out of patience and you don't want to see me angry."
I ask again, this time a little more threatening
The guy in my chair, no less than 50 years old with grey hair and beat up clothes, shakes his head and flinches away from me unable to speak due to the rag in his mouth.

He sits in a single chair, nothing else in the dark wear house besides my table. Lit by a single bulb dangling from the ceiling, the wear house is a place I go to blow off steam and get answers out of those who have done me wrong.

"Now, I'm going to remove this. I don't want to hear any of your crap. I want to hear answers got it pal?" I question and he nods so I remove the rag in his mouth. The man looks me in the eyes, licks his lips and swallows.

"I don't know where-" the palm of my hand meets the side of his face in almost an instant throwing his head to the side.
"I SAID NO CRAP! This is bullshit. Tell me what I want to know and I can leave." Back home to see my precious little girl.

"I said I don't know," he flinches as I raise my hand again. "-but! The shipment passed though us I don't know anything else I swear. It was there yesterday."
"Who else was there Arthur?" I question moving towards my favourite table. A table with any weapon one could desire laid across it's surface.

I drag my hands over the weapons as he watches in fear refusing to give me an answer, refusing to tell me in fear of what his boss might do to him but what he doesn't know is that what I'm about to do is going to be a whole lot worse.

"I'm waiting Arthur." My fingers wrap around a small blade, a perfectly balanced weight between the handle and blade, designed for throwing at idiots who's mouths won't open or the opposite, idiots who'd mouths won't close.

"TELL ME!" I yell ditching the blade towards him barely scraping the top of his ear and sticking into the wall behind him.
"I'm going to ask you again." My fingers find their way to a second blade identical to the first
"Who. Else. Was. There?"

The blade rests on the tip of my index finger perfectly balanced.
"Uhhh maybe like Jarred or something??"
Flicking the knife into the air I catch it swiftly and ditch it. This one finding solitude in his calf, his yells are like music to my ears.
"Fucking hell! You're INSANE!" He yells in pain wiggling in the chair trying to free himself.
"No fucking uhhh maybe like WHO WAS FUCKING THERE?!" I spit, now up close and personal with little old Arthur. Another blade in my hand drags across his neck, a threat which I find leaves victims in chills.

"I don't like repeating myself Arthur, don't make me get reinforcements. WHERES MY SHIT!?" I Demand slamming the blade into his left hand. He screams in pain just like a little girl, you never would think a full grown man would scream and cry. Well, that is before they meet me, I've been known to get just what I want I have my special ways.

"DANTE!!!" I call. Returning the rag into his mouth, my eyes stuck on my victim, a man in whom has DONT me wrong in more ways than I can count on one hand. "Sir." He addresses me finding his spot slightly behind me and to the right.
"What should we do with Arthur here? He's taken what's mine and won't tell me his secrets?"
"Want me to get the blow torch sir?"
"What a great idea, Go."

"ALEC!!!" I call for another of my men.
"Yes boss?" He stands directly next to me
"Arthur here, won't tell me what I want to hear. What shall we do with him??"
"Well personally I'd start with the toes one by one until he physically cannot keep anything and then the fingernails and if you're still not satisfied... well that's when you go for teeth."
"I say get the pliers. You're dismissed."
He leaves, returning to whatever he was doing beforehand.

"You two!" I point to the men situated at the door. "What do you think?"
"Beat him silly."   "Cut off his jewels."
I hum to myself, nodding as I return my focus to Arthur who has a terrified expression and is shaking. Perfect.

"BOYS!! EDEN!! COME HERE!!" With in seconds my team are lined up beside me and In front of Arthur. I move behind him placing my hands on either of his shoulders before gushing my tone to a rumble beside his ear.

"Now, you're going to pick one of my friends here and they are going to help you with my special treatment." As I scan my eyes over my friends, they are all smirking reving their gadgets. Dante switching between settings on the blowtorch up and down, up and down. Alec squeezing the pliers open and closed, open and close. Then theres Eden...

Standing tall her hands clasped behind her back and a wicked grin on her face as my buddy in the chair looks her up and down. The tight black clothes she's wearing emphasise everywhere she wants them to, a facade she mastered quite a while back.

I remove the gag once again.

"I want the girl."

"Wrong choice pal." I pay his shoulder and move towards the table grabbing her favourite, a curved knife with a small loop at the foot of the grip. Although it's basic appearance may be deceiving, that thing is sharp as shit. You leave Eden alone with one of them and 20 people will be dead before you even realise what's going on.

"Get out." She says glaring down the others in the room and retrieving the weapon from me and spinning it around in her hand.

"Now. You're going to tell me everything you know alrighy big boy?" She says patting him on the chest getting awfully close to him, the blade swinging around her fingers.
"I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told the boy, I ain't know nuthin sweetheart. The shipment came though my region and that's all I know. I swear! Please let me go."
"He's lying." I say leaning back against the table.

"I know." She moves in, this time taking a seat in his lap placing her arms around his neck.
"You can answer a few questions for me can't you sweetheart." She says mocking him.
"Who else was on shift with you huh?"
"Uhh Jarred, Wesley, I dunno man."
"Alright what's those guys last names?"
"Jarred uhh Presley and Wesley Whitman."
"Good. Write that down Ace." I nod knowing full well I don't need to do that.

"Recon that's enough for now? Play time?"
"Go on. I'll sort these guys out." I start towards the door just as she rips the knife out of his hand tossing it at the wall. He sheiks yet again.
"Cmon now that didn't hurt stop being a baby." She says placing the gag back inside his mouth.

"I think you could do with a haircut?" She takes the blade to what little hair he has left 'accidentally' slicing the top of his head.

All I hear as the door close behind me are the groans and yells coming from the man. He really made a mistake picking a girl.