008 .

__________________________________
LONDON'S POV
__________________________________
San Francisco . 6:34
AM.  6.20.22 .
|LONDON'S APARTMENT . |

Currently I was getting me and dove ready for the parade. Yesterday she asked me to wake her up early which I had no problem with.

And I'm happy todays mostly gonna be just me and her. I missed hanging out with her which was low key easier to do when Keith wasn't back in my life.

Lani told me she would drive monet and harmony so they will be with the basketball wives, while me and dove will have time
To hangout. 

"Alright dove you all good to go?"  I said brushing off the lint from doves outfit.

She pushed my arm off of her before running to the mirror with excitement.

"Uhm you're welcome !!"

She giggled. Hm.

"So do you like it?" I asked.

She moved her hips side to side, then looked up at me smiling then nodding her head.

"Take my picture lon !!!!" She said with a big smile.

"Okay hold on!! I said moving my hair off my shoulder.

Time skip 5 hrs.

We eventually made it to the parade, but before joining everyone we stopped to get some food.

"Alright dove what do you want to eat?" I said looking up at the menu behind the cashier.

"I want chicken nuggets!!" She jumped up and down.

I chuckled. Of course she does.

"Hello sir, may I get an order of chicken nuggets, fries and you fruit salad.?"

"Alrighty ma'am coming right up." He said with a smile. Hol on.. he kinda fine, and I'm single so what's up!?!! NO LONDON NO.

So sooner or later mostly later, we got our food.

"London?" Ladove said.

"Yes dove?" I responded.

"Are you still with Kyle?"  She asked.

I flashed a look of confusion before realizing who she was talking about.

"Keith?"
She nodded.

I chuckled. "No I'm not with him anymore why?"

"Oh, nothing." She shook it off.

"No why? What's wrong." I asked concerned.

"When I was with Lani, her friend Jordan asked, but he told me not to tell you because he wants to save this story for you guys  wedding."

This Jordan is really bold especially cause I hardly knew him, but it was cute.

"Hm.."

"Do you like him?" She questioned.

"I don't really know him, but he's cute I gue- let's stay in a child's place."

"Okay!!" She laughed quickly covering her laugh.

Whew chile.