Family

...

"Good riddance"
Midoriya sneered.

Aizawa stared at her body, it was a bit awkward to just see it slumped there on the floor.
Though it wasn't going to sit there.

Midoriya lifted up inko with his telekinesis and dropped her off in another room.

"Are you just going to leave her there?"

"I'll take her to the hospital soon enough.
Did you kill anyone as the Blood Reaper?"
Midoriya asked as he turned on the TV and watch the news.

"Just 1 person"

"At least it's someone.
Oh.
Did you know I had a run in with stain?"

"As in the hero killer?
How?
When?"
Aizawa asked.

"Today.
I thought he was a vampire but it's not the case.

He doesn't like us very much either"

"As in he doesn't like the Blood Reaper?"

"Mhm.
So I erased his memory of the conversation as I had revealed that I was a vampire."

"Interesting"

"Breaking news!
Terror in Japan!
Today while many people were enjoying the sports festival, hundreds of people began to attack the streets.
Fires were ablaze everywhere!

Heroes have yet to apprehend everyone involved however they do know one thing...
The same culprit is behind all of it.

On all the victims, the same 3 inch 3 millimeter scratch could be found on their necks and body.

After examining the wound, doctors have confirmed that the cuts are all fresh and from today...

This could only mean the villain behind all of this went around the whole country!
But how is this possible...?

Many heroes all around are confused, frustrated, and annoyed.
Some of them found it difficult to apprehend the victims of the villain.
Even though it's confirmed they are beyond saving.

2 weeks ago a similar incident happened, but only 6 people were involved.
Those 6 people weren't able to be cured no matter how hard doctors tried.
Doctors all around couldn't figure out what it was that was making the 6 act the way they did.
And after 2 weeks exactly, the 6 died in captivity.
All at the same time...
All the same way.

Because of this evidence, officials have confirmed it is likely all the victims involved today will pass the same way in 2 weeks.

Loved ones of the victims are absolutely saddened about the truth of the matter.
Some wish to see them one last time but because of their unstable conditions heroes and police have forbid it.

Especially with how they have yet to find out if whatever they have is contagious.

What was supposed to be a happy day of sports...

Has become one of sad destruction."
A news reporter reported as scenes of what had happened on the streets played in the background.

"What happens after the medals are handed out?"
Midoriya asked.

"Usually, there's a little celebration on the streets of Tokyo.
But because of today is highly likely everyone will be sent home after the heroes stabilize condition in the country"
Aizawa replied.

"Well that makes sense.
I wonder wh-"
Midoriya was cut off when there was a loud bang at his door.

"Deku?! Are you there!?"
A familiar voice screamed.