Chapter 31

The moment Theo jumped down on the garden, Eurielle's heartbeat never ceased to slow down.

*Thump* *Thump*

"Rielle? Are you alright?" Theo asked with a worried face.

"Yes. It was fun." Eurielle smiled a bit.

"!!!"

Though her smile was shown only for a moment, Theo was surprised.

It was his first time seeing Eurielle's lips creeping upwards.

She was beautiful to look at.

"Theo?"

Theo was still carrying her in his arms.

There was a bench nearby them and there he put Eurielle to sit down.

Eurielle noticed that Theo had no signs of sitting down.

"Here. Sit beside me." She patted the sitting space beside her.

Just like a loyal dog, Theo did as she said.

As he sat down, he glanced at Eurielle for a bit.

His gaze landed on her glossy lips and since earlier, Theo became conscious of her. He suddenly had the thought of kissing her.

"Rielle."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever tried kissing before?" He asked with a pounding heart.

He was nervous about her reply.

Though he asked it without any thought, he was actually afraid that she would answer yes.

"Kissing?" Eurielle tried to dig up her vocabulary about that word.

In her last life, Eurielle read a lot of books.

And even if she did read something concerning kissing and other stuff, those things have completely vanished inside her mind. Recalling what it means only hurts her head.

"I don't know." She responded. "How about Theo? Have you tried that before?"

"Not yet." He smiled.

"Not... yet?"

Eurielle interpreted that as: he hasn't experienced doing 'kissing' before but he actually wants to try doing it sooner or later.

"Do you want to kiss?" She asked with obliviousness.

Eurielle was also curious about this kissing thing.

What is it and how would it feel if she were to do it? Whether it would be bad or good, it's up to her to face the consequence.

Hearing that bold question coming from Eurielle herself, Theo didn't know what to react. Instead, he just blushed from thinking about it.

It was now or never. Theo decided to grab the chance.

He held her cheek and his thumb touches her lips.

"I wanna try." He mumbled.

"Okay. How do we do it?" Eurielle was clueless when it comes to this stuff.

"Rielle must close her eyes."

Like he said, Eurielle obediently obeyed his words. She closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss to happen.

Theo looked around the garden. Though it was an open area, servants are actually not allowed there because it was Eurielle's personal garden.

About the reason why he was currently there, he just shamelessly trespassed and waited for Eurielle to come out.