Chapter 2 - Moving on in the World

"You're Elsa the Bowel Hunter? Just as tactless as the name suggests." Crusch said with a confident grin. She signaled Felix to heal Wilhelm. Felix aided Wilhelm, while Subaru took Felix's place beside her.

"Blood has been spilled, and you worry about tact? Just like any other noble I've seen." Elsa spun her knives, preparing them for fresh meat. "I hope your guts make up for your lack of personality, Karsten," New target acquired.

"I would have preferred my name not be spoken by the likes of you, but," Crusch took a pause and unsheathed her sword. "If that means you won't speak the name of any other, I'll take it."

Subaru's eyes darted from Elsa to Crusch. His legs wanted to give out, as he saw a black aura coming from both sides, which meant a battle was about to begin. He stared at the wound Crusch dealt to Elsa and noticed that it healed slower than before. "So, her healing prevents her from dying? She also took longer to come back the second time she died, so maybe we have to keep killing her until she can't heal anymore?" His confidence in winning was still shaky at best, but he had to try. Subaru leaned in and whispered to Crusch, "Hey, you know she's really strong, right? Are you sure you can handle her?"

"Sure is a weak word, I prefer the word certain," Crusch replied to Subaru's worry. Crusch infused wind magic into her sword and slashed the air in front of her. A blade of wind rushed out, causing dust clouds to spread.

Elsa side-stepped it in an overzealous fashion, in order to mock Crusch. "Is this a joke to you?" Elsa launched herself at Crusch, knife in hand. Crusch held her ground, preparing for the upcoming attacks.

"Red, do something!" Subaru screamed in a panic. He wanted to believe in Crusch's abilities to fight, but after seeing Elsa's fight with Wilhelm, he would rather take the safe option and keep her at long range.

Responding to his request, Red put up a firewall between Elsa and Subaru. It spun around Subaru, looking for praise.

"Thanks, but right now, I have no idea what to do next." Subaru had no plans to defeat Elsa and was doing anything he could to defend against her instead.

Crusch turned towards Subaru. "Offense is the best defense. Have no fear, Natsuki Subaru. I appreciate you thinking about me." She smiled at him, hoping to calm his fear. "Now, you can put down the wall." Crusch stared at the blazing flames, ready for her opponent to appear from it.

The flames withered away. Elsa's cold stare could be seen as the other side of the wall started to become visible. Once the wall was destroyed, all that was left was the bowel hunter, almost as if she was born from the flames of hell.

"Ul Fura!" Crusch shouted the name of the spell. The air around Crusch changed forms. The air was spinning around so fast that it created lethal blades of wind. The blade moved around sporadically, and without proper direction for a few seconds, and then was sent directly towards Elsa.