05

The couple had a blast on the brunch. Like Jo had promised the cast loved her and she liked them. She was more in shock that she actually met them then that she really believed they were already friends. But she really did find them awesome people.

"When will you go back to London?"

"I have to go in three days, but you'll start filming and won't even notice I'm gone!"

"Of course I will notice," Joseph protested, but he didn't tell her that it was because he never sleeps that great when she isn't next to him.

"I'll come visit again, I just need to make sure the bakery keeps running, I trust Hannah but like I'm still the owner and the like 'head baker' as she liked to call me."

"But I'll miss you."

"And I'll miss you," she pouted while brushing her hands through his hair making him sigh happily and nestle his head in her neck and interwining their legs.

"When did Natalia plan this girl day again?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" he asked with his eyes wide suddenly sitting up, or pushing his upper body from hers, to look her in the eye, "But then I only have two days with you!"

"One, remember? The boys wanted to do something with everybody again. So, tomorrow I'll be with the girls you can hang out with the guys and get even better befriended, then the day after that we are going bowling I think with everybody, but that's only in the afternoon meaning we have the whole morning and like young afternoon for just us. And of course my last day we also have together just the two of us."

"I don't want you to go," he pouted plopping himself back down on top of her in their bed. Adeline wanted to respond with somehting but didn't really find the words she wanted to say, she was saved from the silence by her phone ringing,

INCOMING CALL, Broertje

"Hey Jack!"

"Hi, I uhm, I wanted some advice..."

"About?"

"If it's about girls I'm more of a help," Jospeh said his head still nestled in Addie's neck, making her laugh and message his head again, "Never mind I'm too busy to respond."

"I don't even want to know with what, god, please don't let it be anything gross. But it's about my date?"

"Oh, yeah, the date we never heard anything about?
That one sure."

"I know you guys are sour about it, but in my defence I hadn't met her till like a week before and she asked me..."

"Wait she asked you?" Joseph asked to clarify, it sparked an interest in him so he turned his head and body so he was now snuggled into Adeline's side instead of laying on top of her. "Not that there is anything wrong about that."

"Really?"

"What would be wrong about that?" Adeline now asked.

"I don't know, it's just...
Normally the guy asks the girl and so on, but...
I don't know It's stupid really."

"No, chéri, if it makes you overthing or have like anxiety, if it brings you any discomfort at all it isn't stupid, if something is bothering you it isn't stupid." (chéri, darling in French)

"I just, I was scared that maybe it was a joke or something, like normally it's the guy asking, and I don't know maybe she was just like using me.