36

ARIA

"You have very beautiful hair," Sandro said as he dragged a comb through my curls.

It was washed, damp and Sandro had taken it upon himself to apply my conditioner.

My hair was in a half up and half down style while he focused on the loose section, running product through it and twirling pieces around his finger. He did a good job while I sat between his legs, munching on blueberries and sliced kiwi's as I watched a show on my laptop.

Sandro was gentle as he worked my hair with care, even being able to part it – something that even I had difficulty with.

"Thank you," I said, feeling him scrunch my hair exactly the way I taught him. He loosened the bun on top my head and slid the comb over my scalp, taking another section and I heard him squirt more conditioner into his hands.

For once, my arms weren't dying and I was grateful to have someone else handling my curls for a change.

I took a blueberry, raising it above my head and his lips wrapped around my fingers when he took it. He did my hair, and I fed him fruit as he did so. I smiled to myself – I was really enjoying the night.

After our intense session, Sandro ran me a bath and kept me company while I was busy. When he saw that I was about to start on my hair, he offered to help and I, of course, let him because he seemed so eager.

Before starting, he gave me a head massage and I was sure I could orgasm from that alone.

Sandro scoffed. "He's definitely playing her," he said, referring to the reality show I was watching. He acted like he wasn't interested but after a while, he started making little comments here and there.

I kept my smile to myself.

"That's what I said! The way he talks about her to his friends is so disgusting. He really just wants to fuck and she thinks he's in love with her. Poor girl," I said, crossing my bare legs underneath me. I took some more fruit, frowning while I ate.

"Right? Those comments his boys made about her body and he just laughed with them. Ridiculous. I hope she drops his ass," Sandro said, his hand stilling on my head and I heard him tsk lowly.

"Give me kiwi," he murmured, sounding stressed.

I took a piece, handing it to him.  "She deserves so much better."

The man on screen pointed at the girl, 'You're so lucky you're hot because you sure are fucking stupid,'

Sandro gasped. "Why the fuck would he say that to her? He's the stupid one. Now look, she's crying."

"Girl, you're going to let him talk to you like that," I murmured, scowling at the screen.

She sobbed, 'I'm fucking done with you! All you ever do is hurt me and I'm over it. You're really not that great to be acting like this so get the fuck out,'

"Yes!" Sandro and I exclaimed. I chuckled, feeding myself more fruit. The rolling credits showed up on screen and I took the opportunity to tilt my head backwards.

Sandro gave me an upside down kiss, staying on my lips for a second and then he muttered, "You're going to mess up your hair,"

"I'm impressed," I said, feeling Sandro take the last section. "You shouldn't have showed me that you can do this,"

"Why not?" he asked, combing my hair from the bottom and working his way up, again exactly the way I told him to. I was loving how attentive he was, how soft he was—as opposed to myself who fought with my hair every time I had a wash day.

"Because it's your job now and I'm going to take advantage of you:" I said, picking up my smoothie and taking a drink out of the straw.

It was the mango and orange recipe that Sandro had given me and I was surprised at how good it turned out. I raised the cup, letting Sandro have a taste and he hummed when he was done.

"Oh, that's good," he said, complimenting the drink and I smiled at his words. "Also, I don't mind doing your hair, bellissima. It's an honour."

I grinned, "We should do face masks when we're done"

"I'd much rather wear you as a face mask."

I laughed out loud. "Stop."

"Stop what? It's the truth. But fine, if you want to, we can." He finished up the final piece, scrunching it before letting the freshly done curls fall down my back.

"You can't sleep with wet hair," he told me, and I gazed at him to see a concerned frown on his face.

I got up, using his knees for support and I walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out my hairdryer and plugged it in, giving it to Sandro and he held it with confusion.

"Isn't this going to mess it up?" he asked, holding it up and I chuckled at how adorable he was being.

"That's what this is for," I said, handing him the diffuser attachment. I sat down on my place between his legs, showing him how to use it and he paid such great attention to what I was saying. When I was done explaining, he switched it on and got to work.

I munched on my fruit and sipped on my smoothie. It was heaven, and if it was possible, I fell harder for Sandro. My heart had never been that happy and the best part was the kisses he gave me in between.

He complimented me, telling me how beautiful my hair was and it was nice because I had always been told to go shorter.

I rested my cheek on his knee as he did one side, holding the diffuser to my hair and he leaned down to give me a kiss on my temple. I smiled up at him, practically holding his leg and I gave him a kiss on his inner thigh. He jerked and I chuckled, resting my cheek again as he finished up.

After forty five minutes, my hair was dry and Sandro was setting the hairdryer down. He gave me his hand, helping me up and as soon as I was on my feet, my arms were around his neck to give him a hug.

He fell back onto the bed with me laying on top of him and I peppered kisses all along his face. His wholesome laughter made me laugh too.

"Whoa, if this is the treatment I get after doing your hair..." he chuckled, his dimples popping out and his green eyes sparkling. My last destination on his face were his soft lips, and he palmed the back of my head as he held me there.

"Thank you," I whispered against his mouth, "You're the best, Sandro."

"You shouldn't compliment me this much. I'm going to start relying on it," he said, and I pulled away. I had no problem giving him all the compliments he wanted.

His hands went to my hips, holding my sides and I don't think he minded my entire weight on him. As a matter of fact, it seemed as if he was enjoying it.

"Yeah, well, you deserve all the compliments I can give you," I replied, giving him one last peck. He did.

Sandro looked at me, his eyes holding a tender emotion when a gentle smile tugged at his lips.

He tucked a sliver of my hair behind my ear, and he was quiet for a moment until he softly said, "I love you so much, bellissima."

Fuck.

There was no denying that my heart stopped for a second.

• • •