015

warning : sexual content

➜ suna groaned into your pussy as his dick hit the back of your throat, you were currently giving him head whilst he was eating you out. his arms wrapped around your waist as he held you down to prevent you from scrambling away.

it was becoming harder and harder for you to focus on his dick in front of you as your orgasm neared, you wanted to give him head but he insisted on having you sit on his face since it meant twice the pleasure for him.

it was like no matter how mad or fed up you were of each other, one thing that would always bring the two of you back together was sex.

"fuck, baby- keep going." he let out a stifled grunt as he bucked his hips into you, fucking your mouth. drool spilled from the corner of your lips as you struggled to take him all, the length and girth he had combined was insane.

you could feel him tensing in your mouth to which you took as your cue to simultaneously stroke him off, having suna under your control like this was something you never would've thought you'd live to see.

"aghh shit." he moaned when he finally came, that familiar warm liquid shooting down your throat. you scrunched up your face at the weird texture as you swallowed, making sure that there was nothing left.

suna went back to eating you out the moment he came down from his high, wanting to make you cum just as hard as you made him. you could hear the slurping sounds echoing into the room as he lapped up on your arousal.

"rin!" you squealed when he slipped two fingers into your cunt, making your walls flutter around them from the subtle feeling.

"hm?" he scoffed. "talk to me baby, what's the matter?"

"i-" you couldn't even form a coherent sentence from how good it felt, drool spilled from the sides of your mouth onto suna's pelvis as his fingers did wonders against your cunt.

"speak up." he cooed, knowing full well that you weren't in the right state of mind to do so.

suna pulled his fingers out before using his mouth to suck on your clit, from there he circled it with his tongue and proceeded to thrust it in and out of your opening.

"fuck!" you felt your temperature peak as suna kept going, making sure to go all out this time. a few seconds later the coil in your stomach snapped and your orgasm overcame you, making your eyes roll back as suna made you grind against his face.

"mm atta fucking girl." suna mumbled against your gushing slit, smothering his face with your thighs until he was practically suffocating between them.

suna held you in place for a few more seconds before eventually letting go, from there you slid off his abdomen and laid down beside him. shortly after, suna slapped your ass which caused you to flinch.

"never would've thought you'd be into 69, you really are nasty." he told you.

"only when i'm with you." you poked him.

from there he stood up and walked to the end of the bed, suna grabbed both of your feet and dragged you towards him so you were beneath him now with your legs spread. he may have let you off with a round two last time but he certainly wouldn't this time.