M ·sweater weather·

request from @bored_in_the_hxuse 

-Y/N pov-

Matt and I have been dating for 2 weeks now. I know everyone says this but it has been the best 2 weeks of my living time. I like Matt so much and we click so well too. 

I know what he liked to eat, what he liked to do, to wear to watch. I could read him like a book. 

We've been dating for 2 weeks but I've known him for 9 months. That's enough to know a person well enough. At least for me and Matt.

I was playing monopoly with Chris and Nick on the balcony since Matt had left to get food and it was so cold outside.

"It's so cold out here" I say looking around as I was trembling.

"Get your jacket" Nick says looking at me.

"I didn't bring one shoot" I said as I get up from where I was sitting.

"Where you going?" Chris asks me. 

"Going to find ways to win this game" I say to him as I head to Matt's room. I look in his closet and I see hoodies, t-shirts, shorts, pants, jeans, hats and shoes. 

I take his white ransom zip-up hoodie and put it on me. It smelled like the axe he wears. Mhmmm 

I head back to the balcony where Chris and Nick were as I seat myself. 

"Oohhh Matt is gonna kill you" Chris says looking at me.

"Why?" I ask him as I put my hood on. Well, Matt's hood on.

"He hates when we wear his close" Nick says.

"Oh should I take it off?" I ask them.

"No I wanna see his reaction" Chris says.

"Alright" I say as we keep playing.

"FOOD'S HERE" I hear Matt say from the kitchen. I smile as I hear his voice.

"I need to use the restroom," I say as I head there.

-matt pov-

"FOOD'S HERE" I yell before Nick and Chris walk in moments later I spoke.

"Finally I was gonna die" Chris says.

"Ugh, Matt couldn't you bring the food any later?" Nick says.

"Shut up Nick" Chris tells Nick.

"Well Im cold, Im gonna go get my jacket" I say as I head to my room.

I open my closet and start looking for my ransom hoodie. I don't find it. 

"Oh my FUCKING GOSHHHH" I yell as I walk out of the room and make it to the kitchen.

"WHAT?" Chris says looking at me.

"Im going to ask this once, and calmly, and also if you lie you will get double the consequence" I say closing my eyes as I point my fingers.

"Who took my white ransom hoodie? I told you guys you cant wear my close" I say looking at Chris.

"I took it" I hear Y/N say behind me. I turn around and look at Y/N with my hoodie on.

"Aww you took it" I say smiling as I see her with it.

"Sorry I can take it off" Y/N says.

"Oh no keep it on, take all my clothing if you want to" I say as I put my arm around her.

"Why can she wear your clothes and not us?" Nick asks me.

"She is special, I don't know about you tho" I say before kissing Y/N's cheek.

"Fuck you" Nick says to me.

-request open-