Callisto Regulus x Childhood friend male reader, part 1

Manhwa: Villains Are Destined To Die

Type: Reincarnation, a long-lost childhood friend

Plot: They met at the second Prince's birthday party. But what the fuck is happening with the characters?

Reader exists in our world.

Based on chapter 13, manhwa

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

'Thoughts'

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

'Ugh where am I?' (Y/n) was woken up by something dropping on top of his head. The bright sun shot into his eyes causing him to cover them immediately. He looked at his hands, seeing cuffs around his wrist. 'Am I wearing a suit?' looking around he was at the edge of a forest, leaning against a tree. There was also a book beside him. "Where am I?"

He was dressed very formally to be laying on the ground. The last thing he remembered reading was it called again? Right, it was Villains Are Destined To Die, one of his female friends introduced it to him. But figuring out what he was doing before he was brought to this strange place... doesn't help at all.

"Where the fuck am I?" He asked himself. Sitting up he saw a mansion in the near distance.

"Master, you're in the garden." An old man spoke from beside him. The Master part made (Y/n) confused, but he was also sure he was the only one around, and seeing the old man bow to him and answer his question, made him think he was the Master.

"Umm sir I think you misunderstood, I'm just a college student." Trying to connect the dots in his mind, (Y/n) only felt confusion. Deciding, in the end, to just say the truth.

"Master, are you feeling alright? You're the (L/n) mansion, we were getting packed to go to the Second Prince's birthday banquet." The old man spoke, his head still down, almost as if he was scared to interact with (Y/n).

"Sir, can you tell me what my name is?"

"Master's name is (Y/n) (L/n), why does Master ask?"

"Nothing, nothing" 'That was such a suspicious question, good job (Y/n).'

"Well, shall we go get ready for the banquet?" (Y/n) said, remembering what the old man said.

"Of course, Master."

"You can lead the way, sir."

"Of course, and please just call me Dan." Dan said, walking towards the mansion.

Walking into the luxurious house, (Y/n) was led to what he assumed was his room. People were inside there seeming to be waiting for his arrival. Once he stepped inside the room, what looks to be butlers, started to undress him, they already have his clothes on the bed.

It was way too fancy for a poor college student. 'I was about to graduate as well, oh god...' Suddenly remembering his school he couldn't help but cry inside. 'This is my life not I guess, but still where am I? Have to ask Dan about it later.' Just thinking to himself they were already finished with the gown he's going to wear to whoever this second Prince is. It didn't take long for them to dress (Y/n) up but it sure felt great to wear something so fancy.

Walking to the carriage and getting on, (Y/n) sat down as Dan walked away, "Wait, sir Dan, care to sit with me?" Dan seemed surprised by the suggestion but it seemed to be ordered so he didn't reject it and got on with (Y/n) and sat in front of him. "I have a few questions on why the second Prince invited me."