1.

yes i mute ppl don't get onnis mf talking shit then think ian gon mute u. 😂😂😂

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

karnation stepped into her house , dropping her keys

karnation stepped into her house , dropping her keys .

she let out a heavy sigh taking off her work shoes .

she had to work a 10 hour shift today, she was tired she was a manager at a walmart and it seemed like all the staff either quit or got fired .

karnation did hair on the side but it wasn't something she took serious she did it when she wanted extra money in her pocket.

"i'm so tired" she frowned resting her head on the couch.

she propped her feet up and slowly closed her eyes.

sirens and pounding on her door startled her out her sleep.

she walked towards the door and opened it on the other side was a man who had a ski mask on and was holding his side.

"let me in" his deep voice rang through her ears she stepped to the side letting him in.

karnation knew it was a bad idea but he was injured what was the worst he could do ?

"you know how to take bullets out?" he propped himself up against the wall.

she nodded her head and ran to get some tweezers.

"you don't wanna take your mask off?" her soft raspy voice asked him.

he shook his head the only thing she could see was his eyes, it was something different about them like they were reading her whole body.

"just lift your shirt then" she told him not wanting to touch without his permission.

he nodded and took the whole thing off, her eyes landed on the tattoos covering his chest.

"you gone keep staring or help me?" he mugged her.

"i'm sorry" she scurried to pulling the bullet out he gripped her arm a little feeling some pain.

"i'll be more gentle" she frowned feeling pain in her arm from him squeezing.

"my bad ma" he looked down at her she got on her knees to see the wound better, once she felt the bullet she slowly pulled it out.

"i'll wrap it up for you stay here please" she said walking to the bathroom grabbing some peroxide and bandages.

he watched her every movement he could tell she was nervous but he wasn't the type to do anything to just any random person.

especially not to someone who was willing to help him, when she could've left him to die.

"can you tell me what happened?" karnation questioned bending down cleaning his wound.