XLVIII - Details

TAYLOR'S POV:

***

"So.." I sneak up on Jeremiah. "Tell me everything."

"What?" He laughs, turning to look at me.

"About you and Y/n." I say like it's common sense.

"Oh," He pauses, "Uh, what's she told you?"

"Like nothing. That you two are a thing, and that's it." I say.

"That sums it up." He laughs again.

"Come on, Jeremy! I wanna know what you guys are up to." I say.

"We aren't 'up to' anything."

"When did you guys start dating, how was the first kiss, what was the best date, what's something crazy you did together?" I list. "Anything! I'm starving for details."

"We started dating less than a month ago, the first kiss was great, the best date was anything but mini golf, we tried doing back handsprings on the beach, fyi, not a good idea on loose sand." He says.

"Anything but mini golf?" I press.

"Not talking about it." He says with a blank face.

"Oo, hit a nerve. Noted." I nod.

"Come on, give me a secret." I get a little closer.

"Did she really only say that we were together? That whole time you two were getting ready?" He asks.

"Yes." I groan, "Seriously, she was giving me nothing."

His face stiffens a little, "Want to know a secret? I think I like her a lot more than she likes me.. and I'm scared it's gonna hurt me, it's gonna hurt us."

I pause, I feel bad for him. I know what it's like to want someone and feel like they do and don't want you.

My eyes wander over to Steven for a moment before snapping back.

"Well for what it's worth, I'm team (ship-name)." I shove him a little and run over to Y/n, who's yelling for me.