𝒇𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

(ʚɞ)FEVER DREAM . . . !
© 2022 ━ too many tropes.
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕ 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ! 𓄼
━━━━━

ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕ 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ! 𓄼 ━━━━━

━━━━━
⎙ . . . BEST VIEWED IN ! (₰)
▊ dark background ꗃ
times new roman ꗃ second smallest setting. ▊
≀ SEASON ONE -- ?? ≀

━━━━━━
❛ close your 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 and exit life 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

━━━━━━❛ close your 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 and exit life 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

you'll be just 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆, you'll be 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. ❜
━━━━━

❪ ៸ 𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕ i see that you're in 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏
from your 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒆 and 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆...⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼
━━━━━

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀PERFECTION ISNT REAL. At least, not really. You can get close, but you're never exactly there. Kennedy Theroux would know, as she was the definition of perfection in Hawkins, Indiana. Pretty, popular, smart, rich, and a good girl. She was a babysitter, she was on the cheer team. Every boy in Hawkins wanted to be with her and every girl wanted to be her. What's there not to like about the small town girl next door? She was perfect, according to everyone else. But like I said, perfection isn't real, and Kennedy Dawn Theroux is no exception.

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ JONATHAN BYERS WAS LAME. He was the loner in the back of your class. He was a boy of few words and clung onto his camera like it was life or death. He had a job in town where he liked to pick up shifts to help out his mom with money. He wasn't as fortunate as many of the people in Hawkins. They certainly wouldn't classify him as perfect either, but he never claimed to be.

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ JONATHAN AND KENNEDY WERE LIARS. They were lying to their friends, their families, and even each other. The secret they were keeping would be catastrophic if anyone found out. The secret? They'd been sleeping together for three months. No, they're not dating. Just casual sex when Jonathan was supposed to be working late or Kennedy was spending the night to babysit his little brother, Will. Nobody suspected it. Hell, the Queen of Hawkins High and the freak show? That sounds like a joke!