62.

Some time has passed since their small argument.

Tommy made an effort to show Bella that she really had nothing to worry about, that she was the only woman he wants.

But that doesn't mean he popped the question yet.

They didn't have plans to go into the office today, so he was letting her sleep.
Smoking a cigarette as he stayed in bed, watching her peaceful expression.
She always looked so comfortable when sleeping. Her long lashes resting against her cheeks, lips slightly parted and her eyebrows relaxed.
This was one of his favorite ways to see her.

He wanted to plan something special for her. Something big and romantic...it wasn't something he was very good at, but for her he'd try.
he knew she would want the whole family to be there to celebrate but that's not something he could give her...

Everyday he carried around the little black box in his pocket as reminder that he would be nothing without her.
He'll continue to do this until he finds the perfect time and place to show her how much she really means to him.

He watched as her eyelids slowly fluttered open, revealing his favorite shade of grey.

Not being able to stop himself, he reached out to brush her hair behind her ear as she smiled at him

"Morning Tommy" she whispered, happy to see him still in bed with her.

Blowing out smoke, he smirked down at her "morning peach"

"Did you sleep?"

She asked that a lot. He was always awake when she fell asleep and always awake when she woke up.

"A little." He told her to help ease her mind. It was true that with her around he did sleep better and more often, but still never a full night.

Pursing her lips she nodded. "I- um I think I'm going to try and speak with Polly today."

Raising an eyebrow at her "do you think that's a good idea?"

Shrugging, turning her attention to play to with the covers "I'm not sure, but at least I can say I tried...maybe it'll help ease the guilt."

Instantly he reached to pulled her chin up "you have nothing to feel guilty about, peach. You didn't cause any of it. And I don't want you to hold any of my guilt, that's for me only."

He hated seeing those big sad eyes she had whenever the family was brought up "but Tomm-"

She was interrupted by the bedroom door opening. Followed by Charlie and Baby running into the room.

"Mummy! Daddy! Good morning!" He cheered with a smile

Stuffing down her emotions, she returned the smile
"Charlie! Come here me baby!"

Both the boy and the dog jumped on the bed with the couple, causing Tommy to roll his eyes at the dog. But he would never say anything about it, knowing That was Bella's condition to moving back in.

"How'd you sleep Charlie?" Tommy asked putting out his cigarette

"Good! Baby stayed the whole night with me again!"

Bella laughed as the dog licked her face "that's because he loves you!"

"Well I love him too!" Charlie announced crawling over to hug Baby's neck while Bella wrapped her arms around both of them

It was in that moment Tommy knew that this was all he ever wanted. Watching as his son, the woman that he loves and their pup as they lay lovingly on their giant bed, couldn't have brought him anymore peace.