2 Vision - Aqua Demon In Caiyi Town

After showing the past people about the first future, Suibian and Chenqing reappear in Jingshi. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying turn to see the two appearing in Jingshi again, "How did it go?" Lan Zhan asked.

"That mad women was trying to said bad thing about master so I sealed her lip shut. I will unseal it once we have finish showing the people of the past about the future."

Suibian walk over to Wei Ying, "Master, how do you feel? Do you want to come outside?" Lan Zhan look at Suibian, "he went outside for a little bit today. He also want to go see the vision as well."

"He do?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "On one condition, Chenqing?" Chenqing looked at Lan Zhan, "what is it, Lan er gongzi?"

"Keep that women away from Wei Ying?" Chenqing nodded his head.

The next morning Wei Ying and Lan Zhan arrive at the Orchid room, the first thing happen is, "WEI WUXIAN!" Wei Ying went to stand behind Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan and Chenqing stand in front of Wei Ying.

"Back off Jiang gongzi. What do you want?" Chenqing asked. "What do I want? I want you to unseal my mother mouth right now?!" Jiang Wanyin yelled at Chenqing.

"No." Was all Chenqing said.

"No? Why the hell not?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"She will start to talk bad about my master and said abusive thing to him. So no," Chenqing said this while his eye turn red. "My master is my first priority. You already know what he has gone through, your mother use Zidian on him and call him son of a servant. You and your father never stand up for my master. So why don't you sit down and keep your mouth shut."

"What do you mean she use Zidian on Wei Wuxian?" Lan Qiren asked from behind the group.

"Oh Lan Shixiang, do you really think my master is living a peaceful life at the Jiang clan? No, Yu Ziyuan keep on using Zidian on him. This happen ever since he enter into the Jiang clan. Your the worst." Chenqing turn to Wei Ying, "Master, let's get you settle over here."

Everyone can see how different Wei Ying is, "Wangji xiong, is Wei xiong alright?"  Nie Huaisang asked.

"Wei Ying is doing fine right now. He want to come out to see the future again," Qingheng Jun look at his son Lan Zhan, 'he seem to really love Wei Wuxian. He never let anyone touch him or he touch them but it look like the only person who can touch him is Wei Wuxian.'

"Wei gongzi," Wei Ying look over at Qingheng Jun, "Your friend said that your good with talisman. Do you think you can help our clan with making our protective array more stronger?"

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Mn. We can do it together." Wei Ying nodded his head.

Chenqing begin to show everyone where Lan Qiren is gone, where Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin left Cloud Recesse to go deal with water ghoul in Caiyi town.

"Suibian, can you go get the Wen sibling?" Suibian vanish from there, "let's begin."

After the group left the inn they walk to the lake. Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Jiang Wanyin got on one boat while the other got on the boat with four of five people on it. Wen Qing and Wen Ning is on the same boat.

"Xiong zhang, don't take Su She with us. You know what happens last time?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Everyone be careful, we are near there haunting ground." The dense fog is rolling in they can't see far ahead of them.

"Zewu Jun, these water ghoul are very tricky. What happen if they try to hide under our boat? Are we going to search for them forever? What if we can't find them?" Wei Ying asked Lan Xichen.

"It is our duty. We will keep searching until we find them," Lan Zhan said this without looking at Wei Ying. When Wei Ying is about to say something he look down at Lan Zhan boat. He see how low Lan Zhan boat is, he can only do one thing, "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Look at me!"

Wei Ying take the paddle in his hand, he splashed water at Lan Zhan who jump from his boat to Wei Ying boat. Wei Ying flipped the boat over, there is a water ghoul on the bottom of Lan Zhan boat.

"What was that? I never seen water ghoul act like that before." Wei Ying look at where the water ghoul went.

"Don't tell me....." Jiang Cheng stop talking as Wen Qing take over, ".....are they attracted by something here?"

Lan Xichen gave a bow to Wei Ying, "Thank you Wei gongzi but how did you know that the water ghoul was under Wangji boat?"

"Easy, the draft underneath his boat," answered Wei Ying.

"The draft underneath his boat?" Wen Qing is confuse.

"That's right. Since Lan Zhan is the only one on the boat but his boat drew deeper into the water than the boat with two people on it. So my guess will be.....there is a water ghoul underneath it." Wei Ying explained to everyone around him.

"Seal it!" Wei Ying shouted. This got everyone attention, "Wei Ying?" Wei Ying suddenly got up and ran away from there, "Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan got up and follow Wei Ying. "Suibian, follow master," Suibian nodded his head, he got up and follow his master. Suibian already came back with the Wen sibling.

"You are quiet an expert, Wei gongzi."

Wei Ying walk close to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, I'm sorry I didn't mean to splash water on you. You know how cunning the water ghost is, if I say it too loud they will hear me." Wei Ying lead to the side to see if Lan Zhan heard him or not.

"Lan Zhan, did you hear what I just said?" Wei Ying walk closer to Lan Zhan side, "Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan glanced back at Wei Ying and said, "You stay away from me."

Wei Ying pouted at Lan Zhan word, he went to pick up his sword and step away from Lan Zhan side.

Soon the water ghoul attack their boat, one even hurt Jiang Wanyin. Some even attack both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying boat. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying even jump over to Jiang Wanyin boat that have Wen Qing on it.

The water soon turn murky, the water ghoul all come together to create a whirlpool.

"Here this one guy sent his sword into the water," Chenqing point out to the three Lan in the room.

"Su She caused this?" Lan Qiren asked.

When everyone is in the air only Su She and Wen Ning didn't mount their sword. Wen Ning have his sword so he went over Su she, before Wen Ning can get Su she attention Wen Ning become still.

Wei Ying went to help Su She and Wen Ning, when Wen Ning turn to look at Wei Ying, he is in shock to see the white pupil of Wen Ning eye. Lan Zhan see this he went down to pull Su she up, while Wei Ying got a unconscious Wen Ning.

This is where Chenqing ended the vision, "I know where my master is going, please excuse me." Chenqing vanish from there, he appear at the dock, "Suibian?" Suibian turn around to see Chenqing, "Chenqing."

"Master?" Suibian point to the edge of the dock. He see Lan Zhan trying to stop Wei Ying from getting into the boat.