Meet My Daily Life

Yep. It's that time again. Class got really boring after the teacher just told us to read the textbook. I took out 10 pieces of looseleaf and started drawing. I drew A band logo, another band logo, my band logo (my actual band logo for my real band) and another band logo. I then drew all my bullies. I divided the page into about 12 boxes on each side. Then I drew them in the boxes in this order: Kellin, Vic, Jaime, Turtle, Mike, Austin, Nick, Andy, Ashley, CC, Jinxx and Jake. Then on the back I changed my mind and drew all the band logos and some new ones. Then I got hit in the head with a paper. "Go kill yourself, you slut. ." My real name is Kellin, but all my teachers and classmates call me whore. I have no friends to tell, so I just take it in. Saved by the bell! I walked out only to trip. By whose foot? I only know one guy who wears Vans. Grey ones. Vic. "Hey slut, you didn't listen to me. I guess you read my note but obviously didn't listen. " I got so pissed "V-V-Vic, I didn't w-w-want to.. At l-least not in s-s-school.." Vic got red in the face "Well, get home and get to it. You better fucking listen to me this time. If I see you, It'll be choices A and B.