8-♫- Someone Like You

♫-Chapter Eight

Recap:

            “If she doesn’t want to talk to you, I advise you to leave sir,” the man hisses at teegan.

            Teegan groans. “She’s my girlfriend!”

            What!

            “I’m sorry, wha-“ I begin right before Teegan grabs the back of my neck.

            He leans in closer and his stormy eyes stare intently into mine. His warm breath brushes against my lips. I feel myself start to shut down as his lips briefly touch mine like a butterfly kiss.

            “Just once,” he murmurs before he brings his lips to mine.

                                                            ~*~

            Holding me tight, Teegan has one hand on my neck and the other cradling my cheek.

            The kiss was sweet… perfect…. my first.

            There was certain desperateness and urgency to the kiss that left me breathless and dizzy as he kissed me.

            I wasn’t at the fair anymore or in a world where I felt like I didn’t even know who I was, I was just…here. I was here wrapped in the arms of Teegan, the boy who managed to snag my heart in just the few days I met him.

            Even if this kiss happened because Teegan wanted to prove something, I couldn’t even stop myself from enjoying it. It was my first kiss.

            Pulling me closer, I gasp as I feel us both lifting up.

            The Ferris wheel began to clamber to a start and I briefly see the operator man whistling as he starts it.

            I didn’t have much time to dwell on the actions of the operator man because as soon as my lips broke from Teegan’s, Teegan grabs my face and kisses me again.

            This time, the kiss was softer, gentler… Like we had all the time in the world.

            I brush my thumb softly over his cheekbone and feel him falter slightly. Taking this as encouragement, I scoot myself closer and wind my fingers into his hair, the soft strand slipping through my fingers like satin.

            Teegan chuckles softly before continuing to kiss me.

            Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that I shouldn’t be doing this but the stronger part of me wanted this.

            I felt alive…I felt like something other than a robot that just did what I was told.

            And I was intoxicated by the feeling just as much as I was addicted to Teegan.

            Feeling myself get a bit lightheaded, I turn my head slightly to break the kiss and I hear Teegan huskily mutter, “tease” right my ear.

            Smiling, I open my eyes to see Teegan’s Silver ones staring at me happily. He bends once more to place a soft kiss on my lips before straightening again.

            Staring at him, I begin to wonder how I even came to know a guy like him. His black hair dances about in the wind, his grey eyes bright and his lips red as he ruffles my hair and looking behind me.