Chapter 79: The story Revealed

Y/n's POV

"Remember when you went to bangkok?"  He gave me a sarcastic smile

"When your father had an accident? Remember?"

"What about it ?"

"The doctor who received your father was my DAD"

"And because he couldn't save your dad , YOUR STUPID EGOISTIC BROTHER FILED A CASE AGAINST MY DAD ?!"

"What? It was her DAD?" It was Jungkook who spoke this time.

"Yes it was her Dad?"

"Why didnt you tell me jimin?" Jungkook was frustrated.

"Because at first , i didnt know but later on when i got to know that it was her brother , i was enraged and furious and the first thing that came in my mind was to destroy her and her family , had i told you, wouldnt things between both of you be different than they are now , and i didnt want that." He paused and laughed in a creepy way and then continued "love , trust , care ... EVERYTHING DISAPPEARED BETWEEN YOU GUYS! Best friends turned to enemies."

"Kekekekekke" his laughter echoed within the walls of the empty room.

"I used that one incident to my heart's content and ruined your friendship." He laughed again before making an eye contact with Jungkook.

His expressions changed making shivers run down my spine.

"AND YOU JUNGKOOK? YOU DIDNT HELP ME? REMEMBER? DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I REQUESTED YOU TO ASK YOUR DAD TO BAIL MY FATHER FROM JAIL BUT YOU OUTRIGHT REFUSED?"

"What? I didnt refuse you , i took you to my dad's home so that you could talk to him."

"BUT YOUR FATHER REFUSED ME , HE SAID HE CANT DO ANYTHING! IS HE EVEN HUMAN? WHAT KIND OF A LAWYER IS HE?HOW CAN HE NOT GIVE JUSTICE TO AN INNOCENT MAN."

", I ASKED YOU TO CONVINCE YOUR DAD BUT YOU REFUSED!"

"JIMIN I DIDNT REFUSE , I DID WENT TO HIM AGAIN AND TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM BUT HE REFUSED! MY FATHER DOESNT WORK LIKE THIS."

"All because of this? You took revenge from us because of just this." It was me who spoke this time.

"Just? You think this is a small matter? Huh?."
He came towards me and grabbed my collar

"LISTEN YOU STUPID DUMB GIRL! THAT INCIDENT DESTROYED OUR FAMILY."

"I cant forget their cries , My young brother ; Taehyung, my sister and my mom used to stay up all night waiting for dad."

"THE POLICE TOOK HIS DOCTOR's LICENSE. HIS LIFETIME HARD WORK WENT TO WASTE ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS."

"JIMIN STOP!" Shouted Jungkook

"NO NO! STOP YOU WERE NEVER A GOOD FRIEND TO ME ! NEVER ! YOU DIDNT HELP ME THAT NIGHT!"

"No i did ! I HELPED YOU I TRIED."

"YOU FREAKING TRIED THAT IS ALL! THEN WHAT? DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT LATER ON? DID YOU EVEN TRIED TO FIND ANOTHER SOLUTION WITH ME? HUh?"

Jungkook's pov
3 years ago

*flashback*

"Hello What's UP jimin?"

<hey listen to me first, i need help!>

"Whats wrong? Are you alright."

<open the door , i am outside>

I quickly opened the door and saw jimin standing up.