❄ Chapter 2 ❄

'___' = thoughts
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting in a dark empty void. I stood up and looked around and saw nothing. I called out to anyone that was around but my voice didn't come out I was completely mute.

You: 'This must be a dream. It has to be since I was just with Aether and Paimon.'

I decided to look around in the darkness, the sounds of my shoes creating an echo  with each step I took. All I seen is just even more darkness. I was scared but at the same time I was getting irritated.

You: 'Okay this is ridiculous am I dead or not universe!!!? Is this my punishment for cheating on that exam one time!!!? Just give me a sign! Anything!

My body started to feel really heavy and kneeled and stared to the ground. I felt tears streaming down my face no matter how many times I wipe it off it wouldn't stop.

As much as I didn't want to admit it I was really overwhelmed. I couldn't take anymore of this. I don't know how characters like kirito could take this without having a mental breakdown. So much has happened all at once and no one can help me.

?: "You're here."

A voice was ringing in my ears. I around finding the voice it belonged to. In front of me there was a mysterious figure. It had on a white cloak, and it's face and body is completely covered.

You: 'Who are you?'

?: "You'll find out in due time. But for now... let's just say I'm the who brought you here."

I was utterly shocked. I didn't expect it to answer since I couldn't talk.

You: 'Wait you can hear my thoughts?'

They nodded.

You: 'Then do you have a name at least?'

They shook their head.

You: 'Then, I'll just call you Ivar.'

Ivar: "Ivar huh...I like it."

You: 'Anyway why did you send me here? I thought I was dead."

Ivar: "You were. On your brink of death I sent your soul here and manifest it into a new body."

You: 'Well that explains why I'm wearing this weird outfit.'

Ivar: "And as for why I sent you here. The world of Tevat is going to fall to ruin. You must help the traveler and save the world."

You: 'But why me? Isn't there anyone else more qualified.'

Ivar: "No. You are the only one that can harnesses the power without being driven to insanity."

You: 'Wait I have powers?'

Ivar: "Yes, but right now your magic is locked. Until you've found a way to unlock it then you can use it."

You: 'Okay I feel a little better now that I've got an explanation, but there's one more question. What do you mean by "the world of tevat is going to fall to ruin"?'

Ivar didn't say anything for a few minutes, until they were fading away.

I stood up.

You: 'What's happening?'

Ivar: "You are about to wake up. It's time for me to go. But don't worry we'll meet again. Good bye, and good luck."

They completely disappeared and everything went black.