(6) please text me back

—music bank interview room

trying to recall what was rehearsed prior to the interview segment, she hummed and zoned out constantly. already feeling the insanity kick in with every minute. cold noodles sounded so good right now. she would need to cook for the members anyways. "is everyone ready?" the members were having the times of their lives.

adamant produce 48 and i-lander watchers. they all loved the survival shows (granted they all cried very frequently while they rewatched it in the living room) and couldn't believe they were standing in a room with two of the contestants from their respected shows.

"wonyoung, do you remember when we were back stage and suddenly it felt like something bizarre happened?" ah she was already cringing having to hear them say it a second time.
"oh yes, i felt so dazed that i had to look back!" nodding, she was so amazed by how attractive idols younger than her were.

"do you know what else you'd have to look back for?"
"oh what is it?"
"we'd have to look back to find synthetic!" seeing them step out of the way, she looked over to the members to see if they were all focused. "ah yes, 1, 2, syncing the future, hello we are SYNTHETIC!" bowing, she clapped at what she could with the mic in her hand.

"yes-" before she could even finish sentence she was already cut off, "wahh, thank you so much for joining us." putting a hand up to her mouth, she could already see the other members looking over to stifle their laughter. she could barely keep quiet, biting her lip to stop the laughter.

"recently you all debuted with the album 'unREAL' that has gained a lot of popularity with fans around the world for how bizarre it was." she nodded, closing her eyes to refocus herself. "debuting with the title track 'back pedal' it is visually stunning and lyrically stunning to the point of no return." ahh it was so cheesy.

smiling, she nodded, finally knowing that they were coming to a stop. "yes, we as synthetic are showing what people can't see with the naked eye by revealing it to fans around the world. unlocking the key part by starting with back pedal to take a stop and take in what you are finally able to see." their bullshit explanation to be exact. "not only that, but if you look closely in lyrics and the music video, there could be things unveiling itself without you noticing it." the japanese member hinted. the storyline thickening every time they had to introduce it.

"yes, i remember seeing the music video and getting hooked on it immediately. almost as if you guys are hiding something within the video to entice us." the mc spoke, making her smile and chuckle. "ah yes wonyoung, we hook you in so you can't leave us." her eye smiles showing as she spoke. "since we are on the topic of the hook, please demonstrate how you'll hook us in on stage." all motioning to the main dancer to show off the point dance, she looked at the mc she was closest to.

"please tell jake to text me back." she muttered, hearing the mc sputter a laugh away from the mic. smiling innocently, she clapped as the girl finished the point dance. "y-yes, we shall see you on stage after drippin's zero!"
"music, cue!" as they finished, she sputtered a laugh as well, leaning on the male for a second at how he laughed during his line.

"noona, you are so mean." she only continued to laugh as she half bowed to him. holding her hand up to her mouth to pause on the laughter. oh she was gonna hear an earful later.

—after music bank

jake from enhypen: what did you tell sunghoon kkk

laughing, she could only half believe that the younger had told his member to text her. truly something to laugh about.

nothing~~
is something wrong that you finally text back TTT

jake from enhypen: no sunghoon just told me to give you his number LOL