19 # A surprise visit

Hello folks
Back with an update

Happy reading 💕💓
Please ignore errors and typos found
____

“Yes or No? '' Sanskaar asked, looking at Swara who was busily juggling between a recipe book and sauce making. He never thought he would have so many favorite spots in the mansion. Of Course, the terrace holds the crown, but he loved every place he got to hang out with Swara & Tara. Be it Garden, Hall, or his couch right near Swara’s room. And he had a new addition to the list, The kitchen counter.

He loved watching Swara cook. Her antics and expressions while she cooked, he would say adorable. Like the way, she mumbled in between, made some mental calculations on measurements, jumped in glee when experimental dishes turned out good, and her sulky mood when they turned out to be disasters. He loved everything about her .. every little thing.  He knew what head over heels means now not just by definition but in reality.

Swara looked up from the recipe book she managed to coax from Mrs. Braganza and found Sanskaar giving her one of his best dreamy smiles, flashing those lovely dimples which always made her heart roll. 

“Don’t look at me like that, Sanskaar. It's distracting ” Swara threw a mock warning. She had no intention of burning the kitchen.  

“Like how ?” Sanskaar brought up his most innocent face which was even more lethal. He could get away with anything he wanted. All he had to do was make a puppy face or put his hands in the right places and whisper sweet nothings. Her resistance crumbled.

---------------

She recalled the morning when she woke up in his arms only to snuggle closer with a lazy smile, till she had to jerk herself back to reality. She wished for the dream to continue. She wondered how it would feel to wake up every morning right next to him. “Stop daydreaming,” Swara! She scolded herself and knotted her hair into a messy bun. 

That was the exact sight Sanskaar was greeted to. He was already missing the warmth of her next to him. He wanted nothing more than to pull her, cuddle and go back to peaceful slumber. They smiled at each other wishing good morning,  rushed down .. freshened up, and were back in no time for the first cup of coffee,  it was after a few sips, that Sanskaar grabbed her hand and pulled her to a quiet corner, down the stairs.

He looked at her hesitantly first and blurted out next, “ I want to kiss you, Swara” which gave Swara a mini heart attack, in a good way. Her body and mind and heart knows, that if he simply pulled her into his arms and placed his lips, she would turn jelly yet he was asking her like a proper gentleman. She didn't know how to react. Her instant reaction would have been jumping into his arms “ oh yes! Let's do it”

She held back and cleared her throat. “You weren’t asking for permission last night.” she reminded .” Why now ?”  she added silently.

“Well! Your sexy little red dress scrambled my brain, I wasn't thinking straight,” Sanskaar teased her, leaning forward all ready for a morning kiss

“Yes or No,”  His husky whisper was enough to set her on fire already as his fingers managed to find a sweet spot sending down all sweet shivers

” I can’t stop thinking about you, Swara!” Sanskaar whispered, his lips tracing a path of kisses from her cheek to the neck. She wore a  crop top and he couldn't help but give in to the temptation of running his hand over her waist. Swara gasped at the shock of pleasure that shot at his intimate touch. She never knew she was capable of such heated desires. His fingers and lips teased her stroking a fire within she couldn't help, but ask for more. Her head fell back … with a muffled yes and his lips found hers …