~28~

December 24th, 2021

"Gunnar!" Y/n shouts as her and Alycia walk through the door to the house. Y/n shuts the door and drops the bags on the ground walking further into the house finding Gunnar and Wren sitting in the living room. "Wren?"

Both Wren and Gunnar stand. A small smile spreads to Y/n's lips as they walk over and nod at Wren.

"I'm alive," Wren says, chuckling nervously as Y/n nods.

"I'm glad because we're going to need you-" Y/n pauses looking between Gunnar and Wren. "We have a situation. Did you both hear?"

"Hear what?" Gunnar asks squinting his eyes.

"Marcus James," Y/n speaks and realization spreads across Gunnar's face as his eyes shift from Y/n to Alycia back to Alycia. Y/n glances down to the ground before glancing over their shoulder to Alycia, holding out their hand to the girl. Alycia's green eyes trail down to Y/n's hand and linger there before taking a hold of Y/n's hand as the two walk over and sit down on the couch. Once they're seated Y/n places her hand on Alycia's thigh, letting go of her hand. Gunnar and Wren sit on the two chairs, silence surrounding them.

"Who's Marcus James?" Wren asks after a couple moments.

"Marcus James is a very serious underground mafia boss. Started at nothing until his sister Ansley got involved. They built an empire together," Y/n begins looking to each person. "They recruited people through the worst tests. Their base is literally underground and it's amazing. But they play dirty. I did some business with them years ago. Lost contact for a while as I went on a... killing spree. Last year around October Ansley came to me asking for a way out of that empire. I provided one for her and she took it. Marcus thinks I killed her."

"So that's why he tried to kill you," Gunnar spoke his voice low. Y/n slowly nods their head feeling Alycia wrap her arm around Y/n's. Y/n briefly glances to the girl giving her thigh a gentle brief squeeze before looking back at Wren and Gunnar.

"But what Marcus doesn't know is Ansley is very much alive and goes by Everlynn Williams. Her birth given name," Y/n looks down at the ground as confusion spreads across all three of the others.

"Birth given name? Y/n are you saying-"

"Everlynn Williams is my sister. Marcus James is actually Kol Williams. My brother," Y/n spoke cutting Wren off. Silence erupts into the room as Y/n picks up their head looking at Wren and Gunnar. Gunnar leans back in his seat crossing his arms over his chest as Wren anxiously bites her nails. Y/n's head slowly glances over to Alycia to see the girl's eye wide but staring at the floor. She tears her eyes off the Australian and to the floor themselves.

"How do-How do they not know?" Gunnar asks.

"My parents loved their secrets. I didn't know either until I met the two. I took a blood sample from them both and tested it with mine based off of a feeling. We all shared the same blood so I went to my parents storage locker and found everything I needed to know," Y/n informs as Gunnar sits up shaking his head.

"Holy shit Y/n," Gunnar spoke, looking at the person. "Does Everlynn know?" Y/n slowly nods their head.

"Everlynn's younger than Marcus but yeah she knows. She's smarter than Marcus would give her credit for."