26. Water

Bokuto turned over, smiling at the feeling of Akaashi attaching to him. "Good morning."

Akaashi hummed. "Shuddup."

"Oh? Why?"

"My head is going to split in two... ugh."

Bokuto sat up and turned around fully, holding Akaashi to his chest before leaning over and pulling on the string nearest them. "I'll get you some water and medicine."

Akaashi kissed Bokuto's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Can we go see Sugawara?"

"Of course. He did bring his little boy, just a warning."

"Oh good. He's sweet."

"He is?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi smiled at Bokuto. "Oh you're so pretty."

"You think so?"

Akaashi kissed his cheek. "I could just eat you up."

Bokuto laughed and rubbed Akaashi's upper back. "Yeah?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi stretched and curled up into Bokuto's chest.

A servant walked in and Bokuto sent her a little wave. "Just some water and something to help his headache, please."

"Of course."

Bokuto huddled closer. "Hey Keiji?"

"Mm?"

Bokuto lifted him up a bit. "Hi honey."

Akaashi opened his eyes slightly. "Mm so tired."

"I bet."

Akaashi sat up all the way and rubbed his eyes. Bokuto sat up and rubbed his back. "Mm... mm... I love back rubs."

Bokuto sat in Akaashi's lap carefully and ran his fingers under his shirt along his back. Akaashi closed his eyes and hummed in content. "Aw goodness Keiji." He paused and lifted a brow. "Why are you making your thighs do that?"

"Redirecting blood flow."

"Huh?"

"I have an erection."

Bokuto gasped. "Shit! Sorry!"

"No, no. Relax. It'll go away in a moment..." Akaashi giggled. "You get nervous so easy about that sort of thing."

"Keiji I'm not as uh... skilled I guess, as you."

"And? Sex is sex. It's emotional sometimes, yes. But nothing to stress over." He paused. "Gone."

Bokuto glanced down. He laughed before tackling Akaashi into the blankets. Akaashi wrapped around him, giggling. Bokuto just laid with him. "How do you feel?"

"A bit better. Just this damned headache." Akaashi put his hand over his eyes and smiled. "I love you."

Bokuto nudged his hand. "I love you more."

Akaashi uncovered his eyes and smiled. He touched Bokuto's cheekbone and traced down to his jaw. Bokuto just stared as Akaashi admired him.

The door opened and both sighed. "Come in."

Akaashi sat up and sipped at the water and then downed the medicine he'd been given. "Do you mind getting me some sort of some and rolls? I need something on my stomach."

"Yes sir. And you?"

Bokuto looked over. "The same. I didn't eat much last night either. Also, are the girls okay?"