𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒-𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦

One person has been changed in Director Sakayanagi's list of interests, it is class C. Go back to the prologue and take a look, if you know the work, you will be surprised.

Anyway, on to the second chapter.

Glimpse of a possible future - Route 1

The rain was heavy.

I held the unconscious girl in my arms.

Today was the last day of our first special exam, held on this desert island.

It wasn't really part of my plan that it would end like this, but unfortunately it did. This silly girl really seemed to care about me, and I really wish I could feel something from this.

But this is not possible.

Even though I try to deny it, it's reality.

So even if you are unconscious, I will say to you.

"I was never your friend or your ally. From the beginning you saw it the wrong way."

The raindrops were falling on my hair and clothes, but I didn't care.

"So I'll explain it in a simple way to understand."

I stared at the unconscious girl with my real eyes.

Even if she was not of seeing.

Even if she wasn't able to hear.

I will tell her the truth.

"You are a mere tool. I don't care one bit about you."

♬♡♢♤♧�����🅖🅔🅝🅘🅤🅢🅔🅢�����♬♥♦♠♣

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

Ayanokouji's Pov:

Similarly to most of the student body, I didn't really enjoy the entrance ceremony. There was too much time spent on lines and too many words of gratitude exchanged between one of the directors and the students. My classmates didn't seem to like the entrance ceremony either, some were more obvious than others, for example Victorique. She looked like she was going to fall apart right there.

The entrance ceremony represents the beginning of a new test for the students. In order for students to enjoy their time at school, they must make friends, and there are only a few important days after the entrance ceremony to do this. Not being able to do this signals the beginning of three tragic years.

As someone who doesn't like trouble, I decided that I would like to establish proper relationships. However, I was unfamiliar with the idea and consequently would spend the previous day agonizing over various scenarios and how I would make friends.

Perhaps I am overthinking it. I could simply become friends with my classmates. Well, at least I hope they are okay with being my friends. Since our class apparently has only 11 students, if I am not able to become friends with any of them...

I really don't want to think about this disaster.

A small observation. During the whole entrance ceremony, we drew people's attention. This was quite normal, the sight of 11 people wearing different uniforms from the others will certainly cause curiosity. Questions like "Why are their uniforms different?" will be on their minds.