Chapter 13

Keira entered the penthouse. She plopped on the couch almost melting like a pudding.

"Waah today was tiring." She raised her head, "Tencchan, I'M HOMEEEE!" She heard little footsteps running before a smiling Tenko plopped on the couch beside her leaning on her.

"I missed you Tencchan. It's been so long since we had time apart." And that's scaring me that I missed you this much Tenko . She swatted the thought away.

"I missed you too" he said quietly. Is he allowed to be this cute? She shook her head, a smile spreading on her face.

"How was your day Tencchan?"

He shrugged. A few seconds later, he looked at her. Even though, his face was neutral and calm like always, his voice showed the five year old inside,  "Nee-San. Why do you have to go to work? Can't you just use your quirk?"

She straightened up, "Work is important Tencchan. And using my quirk like that is illegal. You'll also be going to school soon."

His eyes widened before he looked down, ".. but my quirk.."

"Is a cool quirk!" She placed a gentle hand on his head. "Don't reject your quirk Tencchan. Use it for helping people. When you grow up, I'm sure your quirk will help a lot of people."

Liar.

Her eyes widened. What was that? Had she imagined it? There was a voi— 

"do you really mean that?" He looked up at her.

Her shock made her not answer but she snapped out of it when she saw the worry growing on his face. She shook herself out of it and looked at him, "I do Tenko. I really do." 

She didn't know if she was reassuring the boy, herself, or the weird voice she just heard.

"By the way, did you see All Might today?" She stood up going to the kitchen.

"No."

"He must be busy with hero work." He nodded at her words. "Hopefully he'll be back for dinner." She took out a pot. "Do you wanna help out Tencchan?" The boy nodded and they started cooking together.

One hour later, they finished cooking. There was still no sign of All might. They placed the plates down. Tenko went inside and then got a third plate making Keira tilt her head.

"For All Might." Was all he said. That's too much for my heart! she put a hand on her chest, a smile spreading on her lips.

"Too cute.." she whispered to herself in awe. This is just such a cu— she shook her head, unable to fight the grin on her face.

"Itadakimasu~" they both started eating.

After a moment, She noticed Tenko's glances before he finally spoke, "Keira-nee"

"Hm?"

"Whats your quirk?"

She blinked before looking at him surprised. It wasn't much at his question rather than when he was asking it. She realized all this time that neither All Might nor Tenko had asked her about it in detail.

"My quirk is.." she paused, a puzzled look coming on her face. I've always assumed it was just creating stuff from my imagination... But that's pretty Overpowered in this world isn't it? The boy waited as she scratched her chin looking up confused. Should I just say that?

Well there must be some drawbacks right? "Um.. my quirk is.." but how does it work? And how can I even have a quirk when I'm not from this world!?