~Don't Talk To Him Like That (Dexerella)~

Apparently since the last time I made a Dexerella oneshot, I have grown to really like this ship. It's actually pretty amazing, once you get past your Fedex bias and realize that they would actually be a really cute pairing. They're opposites of each other who both are ignored by Sophie. I can see Marella calling Sophie out for her bullshit when she ignores Dex...AGAIN. And Dex would be able to calm Marella down a little when she's about to punch somebody in the face. I can see them hating on Fitz together then laughing about it for hours. These two are AWESOME, and it took me a while to see that, but now I understand. *sneezes in multishipper*

Anyways, in this oneshot, Dex and Marella are already dating and they're at Foxfire just kind of vibing together, being cute. Hope you guys enjoy. <3

Also, headcanon that Marella swears in almost every sentence while Dex has never done it in his life, ever.

Another headcanon: Marella and Dex have the same average height.

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Dex's POV✩

"Hey, Marella!" I yelled, running toward the blonde girl tangled up in the crowd of people in front. Marella's eyes brightened as she turned around, and pushed through the crowd to me, almost losing her bag in the process.

"Oh my god, the exams were fucking brutal," Marella muttered under her breath. "I think we have to do alchemy training again at your house."

I rolled my eyes. "We are not doing it at my house anymore. The triplets know we're dating now, and now its like the Hunger Games but with embarrassing comments over there."

Marella tilted her head to the side. "The Hunger Games?"

"Oh, I forgot you're an uncultured swine," I said in a very polite manner, but not polite enough to avoid a smack on the head with a hardcover book.

"Ow," I protested. Marella giggled, and reached up to my strawberry blonde hair, brushing it softly with her fingers.

"You're fine," she reassured smoothly, putting her hand down back at her side. I tried to ignore the small pang of loss as she grinned. "I will read the Hunger Games, though, if you have it at your house. Just don't spoil it."

"I won't," I promised, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. She laughed again, and gently pushed my face away.

"Aww, you big sap," Marella said tenderly. "But I do love you too." She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, pulling me in by the back of my neck. I leaned into her lips, pulling her in by her waist and closing my eyes.

"Do you want to practice alchemy or not?" Marella said, bringing her hands down to my shoulders and pulling away to raise her eyebrows at me teasingly.

"I would rather kiss you, but sure," I admitted honestly. "C'mon, let's go get your books from your locker."

Marella sighed. "I deeply regret giving you my locker code now. I can get my own books, thank you very much."

I flashed her a dimpled grin. "It's more fun to do it together. Plus, don't try to tell me your back doesn't hurt right now after carrying around that torture device all day." I gestured towards the bright, cobalt blue backpack hung over her left shoulder. "What did you carry in that thing again today?"

"A shotgun," Marella answered calmly. I whirled around to stare at her like she was crazy. She blinked at me, then burst into laughter.

"A fake one," she said between cackles as she rolled on the floor hysterically. "I swear! Just enough to make sure Stina doesn't bother us today."

Just then, Marella made eye contact with a tall, bony girl with curly hair and her eyes darkened. "Oh great, speak of the devil," she muttered, not breaking eye contact as Stina strolled over to us with a couple of other girls.

"Hey, Marella! I heard you're dating Dizznee, now, huh? Not surprised, you guys could make a cult of idiots together if you tried," Stina taunted, resting her hands on her hips.

"Fuck off, Stina," Marella said angrily, gritting her teeth. I stayed in place, my mouth slightly agape.

"Aww, the Fire Monster's getting angry, guys! How adorable!" Stina cackled. Marella stalked up to Stina and grabbed the collar of her shirt furiously.

"Marella, it's okay, just don't-" I started to say, interrupted by Stina's amused gaze turning to me.

"Awww, Dizznee's trying to protect his girlfriend! Too bad he's about as strong as a murcat," Stina snickered. Marella's ice blue eyes burned with fury, and she lifted up her hand as a blaze of fire sparked onto her palm.

"Don't talk to him like that," Marella said, holding up her hand dangerously. Stina's friends backed away in fear, but Stina only smirked and rolled up her sleeves.

"Or what?"

Marella lunged forward with her blazing hand, the fire burning hotter and higher as Stina and her tumbled onto the ground, rolling around while Stina narrowly avoided a fireball to the eyeballs. Despite my screams of protest, telling Marella to stop, they continued until Marella had Stina's arms behind her back and pinned against the ground.

"Don't ever talk to me and my boyfriend like that again," Marella said menacingly, holding up a fireball blazing all kinds of shades of red, orange, and gold. Stina's eyes were now the size of dinner plates as she nodded fervently. Marella glared one last time before letting Stina scatter away.

The room was quiet. Just us, now. Marella turned to me, or she tried to before I pulled her into a fierce hug, tighter than ever before.

"I love you," I whispered passionately into her ear. Marella's hand wrapped around my back as she buried her face into my shoulder like my head was to hers.

"I love you too," she whispered back, holding me tightly against her.