Unconfirmed (Halo 5)

(Sorry for the delay but anyways welcome to another wonderful chapter in the saga. This is probably a chapter you could not waited for so here you go. Enjoy.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Pelicans arrive at Apogee Station. Once the Pelican lands inside the Station the hatch opens as Fireteam Osiris exit one of the Pelicans, and armed Meridian settlers exit the other.

Buck: "Looks like we got an escort."

Tanka: "Be surprised if they weren't. Sloan can't be happy about UNSC marching around out here." 

Governor Sloan (COM): "The lady is correct. My team's there to keep an eye on things while you look around. Nothing personal, Spartans."

Locke: "(hesitantly) No offense taken, Governor. We'll find our targets and be out of your way shortly."

The Spartans and miners head into the station. Leaving the dock, they pass the hallways to reach an outdoor. Other miners are already there, fighting attacking Promethean Crawlers.

Locke: "Prometheans."

Tanaka: "Clear them out! Sloan's people can fight, but they shouldn't have to."

The Spartans and miners took out their weapons and started helping out the other miners with the Crawlers. Some Crawlers tried to pounce on some of the miners when their back was turned but luckily the Spartans has their backs. Eventually the Crawlers were defeated.

Vale: "Area's clear."

Jun: "Let's move on. See if we can find any signs of Blue Team."

They all continued through the station.

Vale: "A lot of money going into this, where's the profit?"

Buck: "Sure your mom was signal intelligence? You sound like a banker's daughter."

Tanaka: "Liang Dortmund pays a couple generations of chumps to break off the glass, then has land rights to an entire planet. It's a long con. But it'll pay."

Tanaka: "Don't make sense, Sloan's people going into the mountain. They were supposed to be chipping off the glass, not digging in the dirt."

Buck: "Sounds like an object lesson in properly following orders."

The Spartans pass through the area and head up the stairs. They reach a landing dock, in which is parked the ONI Acrisius prowler. Several Prometheans, including Knights and Soldiers have surrounded it.

Locke: "Clear the Prometheans. I want a look at that Prowler."

The Spartans engaged the Prometheans but more Knights and Soldiers warp in, bringing their support class Watchers.

Vale: "Knight spawned a Watcher."

The Spartans defended their position taken out more and more Prometheans with their weapons but more Prometheans decided to warp in.

Buck: "Reinforcements. Look sharp."

The Spartans continued to hold position while engaging the Prometheans. Some Prometheans tried to get closer but with his skills Jun snipped them down. Decreasing in numbers some of the Prometheans tried to retreat but the Spartans didn't let them as they gunned them down. The room was eventually cleared.

Jun: "Finally."

Locke: "All clear."

Vale: "Blue Team just left their Prowler parked in the middle of everything?"