excess- Finney

Request from: SIMpFORMANYOTHERS

You had always hated your body. You weren't the skinniest girl at all, by any means. You had chub surrounding your body, and a bigger waistband. It never used to bother you, but ever since Moose started picking on you, you've become insanely insecure. You had tried everything to lose weight, and had gotten nowhere. 

Moose was the biggest jerk in the school, even beating Vance Hopper. THE Vance Hopper was considered nicer than Moose. That was something. So, when you were walking to school, or hell, with your boyfriend Finney, it was a surprise to see Moose getting his ass beat by Robin Arellano and Vance Hopper. 

"What the hell?" you asked, looking towards Griffin Stagg, who was rolling his eyes at the drama ahead. "Moose said something stupid and Vance got pissed, then Robin got pissed." Griffin said, still staring ahead. 

Finney was best friends with Robin, close with Vance and Griffin, and close with two other boys named Billy and Bruce. Those boys were protective over you, mostly because they were your friends too. 

"What the hell did he say?" you asked, and Billy with his ADHD said "He called you a fat c*nt" while looking down. "Sorry! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" he said, as Griffin shoved him and met him with a glare. 

"oh.." you said, turning around and looking back at Finney. "I'm just going to go home..I have a uh, headache" you said, turning back around and sprinting back. You feel your heart go numb, and eyes fill with unstoppable tears. 

Why would he say that? You had been shamed before, but that was just too far. You barged into your empty home, since your parents were both deadbeats. You crashed into the couch, tears streaming rapidly from your eyes. 

That's when you heard a harsh knock on your door. It sounded like this mystery person really wanted to enter, and you sighed, wiped your tears, and got up. You were still a mess, and you felt just so..bad.. about yourself. 

You saw it was Finney at your door, pale with worry. As you opened the door, he hugged you, burying his face into your neck. "Are you okay?" he asked, as he released the hug. "Yea.." you said, holding back tears. 

"Are you mad at Billy? I can yell at him!"

"No.. it wasn't his fault. He didn't say it, Moose did." 

"Are you seriously okay?" 

"No.." you sobbed, falling to the floor, him catching you in his mint arms. "Hey, hey, it's okay" he soothed you, rubbing your back. "Why so sad? It's just Moose, he normally never gets to you" he said, feeling his shirt soak in tears. 

"But he does Finn! Face it, I'm fat and ugly. I'm a pig! Why can't I be skinny, and pretty, like Gwen, or Donna. Why do you even like me?" you cried, hugging him. You were practically on top of him, but immediately got off, you thought you were crushing him.

He pulled you into his lap, hugged you, and sighed. 

"Y/n, I love you because you're beautiful. The room sparkles and lights up just when you walk in. When you smile, our entire friend group, including Vance and Griffin, smile as well. I don't see those two smiles very often. You make people happy, you make me happy. And you're not fat, that doesn't describe you at all." he said, hugging you tighter. 

You smiled, hugging him. "You really mean that..?" you asked, pulling away from the hug. "Yes, I do." you smiled, the tears washed away. He wiped the excess tears with his thumb, smiling. You frowned, saying "I wish you could wipe away the excess skin." 

"I don't need too. I love you the way you are." he said, eyes sparkling. He hugged you again, still sad. He hated that you felt this way about yourself. He thought you were the most stunning human being ever, and was shocked Moose was getting to you. 

Moose wasn't the best looking himself, and he wasn't skinny either, so Finney was shocked he was one to be talking. Once you pulled away from the hug, he smiled and picked you up. You laughed, "Finn! Put me down! I'm too heavy!" you shouted at him whilst giggling. 

"I'm carrying you perfectly fine!" he replied, even throwing you up in the air and catching you with ease. Then he carried you outside, still smiling. He started walking down the street, you are still in his arms. "Finn! Where the hell are we going!" you shouted, laughing at him. 

"To my house! Remember I bought your favorite movie?" 

"You don't have too!"

"But I want to!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too"

Once you two finally reached home, he smiled and set you gently on the couch. "Be right back!" he shouted, sprinting off to who the hell knows where. When he returned, around ten minutes had passed, and you were still on his couch, which was surprisingly extremely comfortable. 

"Back!" he shouted at practically the top of his lungs. His dad wasn't home, and Gwen was spending the night at the Yamada house with Bruce's little sister. So, Finn was free to be as loud and absolutely reckless that he absolutely wanted. 

"You got it!" you smiled, sitting up from your laying down position. "Yup!" he smiled, jumping onto the couch right next to you. You jumped in the air a bit on his sudden impact, stunning you. "woahhh sorry!" he said, laughing. 

Finally after a bunch of erupts of laughter, he got up and put on the movie. Then, he went and laid back down next to you, you two snuggled into each other's sides. You decided to try and watch the movie, but your eyes had other plans as you started to drift off. 

As the two of you drifted off to sleep, you both kissed each other's foreheads, before your eyes were both closed, falling asleep in each other's cozy arms. It was perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________