81: Infinite 100%

Well this is a situation. The room now has a giant-

ASSHOLE!

[Author: No!]

-in the ceiling. All the previous debris on the ground has been blown away. And apparently, Ryuku, Uraraka and Tsu are here while Mirio is nowhere to be seen. And below the ground, Overhaul became a giant creature. Still with the beak and flesh color but now with a multitude of arms, like a spider.

'Wait. Where's Eri.' Rin thought to herself and worriedly looked around. Seeing Midoriya falling from the sky with her in his arms. Her mind raced and panicked to try and get up there. But she needed help.

"Ochaco." Rin shouted over to the brown haired girl. Uraraka looked over and a wide smile spread on her face with some tears of happiness.

"Rin! You're back!" She shouted happily. Rin ran over and leaped over multiple pieces of debris. Standing right in front of the brunette

"I need you to float me up there." Rin said with a bit of urgency. Overhaul then crashed through the ceiling causing large rocks to fall below. Ryuku used her large wings to keep Tsu and Nighteye from getting hurt. Rin used the inky black substance as a large umbrella for both her and Uraraka the brown haired girl looked up at Rin and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. With the pinky lifted.

"You better come back safe." She scolded and tried blinking the tears away, one managing to escape. Now she understood why Midoriya cried when he was really happy.

Rin was a bit startled by the sudden tear and pulled up her sleeve to wipe it off. Smiling in appreciation. Uraraka was too happy to even think about blushing at a time like this.

"I promise. I am coming back to the dorms." Rin reassured. Removing the shield above them due to no more debris falling. Uraraka accepted that and placed the last finger on her shoulder. The dual haired girl floating up through the gaping hole in the ceiling.

When she passed the level of ground, her blue eyes looked around worriedly.

"ERI!!!" She shouted to hopefully get the girls attention.

Wh- WHERE'S MY BABY!?!

Gravity started working again and she started falling. Causing her to form a big tendril and stick it into the ground. That way she didn't fall back through the crater in the ground. Rolling to the side and looking back up. Just in time to see Overhaul separate Eri and Midoriya, hitting a large slab of asphalt between them.

Eri looked at the fleshy hand coming towards her fearfully and clutched onto the red cape. Her eyes widened in fear before she felt someone pick her up. The person jumped around in multiple directions for a few seconds before they stoped. Leading Eri to believe she was in a somewhat safe place.

"Are you okay Eri?" A familiar voice asked and Eri looked up to see Rin holding her. A small smile crept into the girls face as she felt safe in her mother's arms. Rin hugged the girl back and leaped high into the air before landing next to Midoriya.

"Update?" The dual haired girl asked. Both teenagers staring at Overhaul's monster right in front of them.

"Nothing different from this new upgrade of his. Also, I found out I could use One For All at 100% without breaking anything." Midoriya informed. Tying the red cape around him to create a makeshift backpack to carry Eri.

"So Eri's rewind quirk keeps your bones from breaking?" Rin asked for clarification and set Eri inside the red cape. "I might just try my ultimate move on Ovehrual. If it'll work."

"But what about you?" Midoriya asked. He didn't want her to get hurt. And the words, 'if it'll help,' didn't fix that worry, because now he knew this was an improvised plan.