𝟏𝟐

𓀬
𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐍𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐒
𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈
══════════════════════

𓀬𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐍𝐘𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐒𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈══════════════════════

" That's the last time." I said staring up at the ceiling.

" Why." Ryan stared at me. " I like yo pussy the best."

" Because we in a friend group , I don't want nothing being weird."

" Too late for that you don't think ?"

" You right." I fake laughed feeling regret.

I just be craving love sometimes but i keep giving all my love to the temporary niggas that can't even make me nut.

" I gotta go." I said softy pulling my pajama pants up and grabbing my phone.

When I left his house and eventually got home I bursted into tears as soon as I hit my bed.

Here I go letting yet another nigga have access to me that didn't deserve it.

I just feel so dirty sometimes.

" Those things you did I didn't recognize." Played lowly while I stepped into the shower.

I stayed in my thoughts the entire time not knowing how to bring myself out if the hole I've been digging for years.

I had a great circle and support system , I know they privately disapproved of my actions but when it came to defending me they were all 10 and I appreciate that.

I got out the shower and just looked at myself in the mirror.

" You are beautiful Seniya."

𝐁𝐟𝐟 💞💞💞

Let's go out

Ok.
Meet at mine or yours ?

Come over here

Gimme 25

Zara doesn't even know how much I adore her. She is the brightest person ever most days. She gets me through my dark times.

Regardless of what we go through I'll forever stick beside her because she was there when no one else was.

I turned up Summer Walker and started straightening my leave out.

" You got potential." I sung.

My phone started to buzz and I looked down at it answering Keyantae's call.

" Hel—"

" SENIYAAA !" He yelled putting his mouth on the camera then wiping it when spit covered it. " Oh shit."