Chapter 13:

Third Person Pov:

For the last few days, Y/n's been cooped up in her room. Only leaving her room when she teleports to different places to get fresh are and truly be alone with her thoughts.

After she broke down in the back of her closet, like a small child, she ran to her mom. They ended up having a long talk and her mom agreed to let her stay home for the few days. She even called the school, explaining that she was sick and would miss a few days.

All Y/n had been doing in her room was rewatching series. And having mental breakdowns at 2am in the back of her closet.

The mental breakdowns weren't just about her broken heart but also about how shitty her life is in general. She finally broke so mine as well dwell in the pieces.

While Y/n was having a mental crisis, Saiki was also having the same thing. Not only was she avoiding him, she's now avoiding school.

From reading Miko's mine, he found out she wasn't even leaving her room. Her door was always locked.

Remember how I said he painfully missed her? Yeah, well that was an exaggeration, but this time i'm serious.

Something's obviously going on with her and he just wants to what's wrong. But she's not just avoiding him, but she's ignoring him too. She's made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to him.

Saiki just misses his bestfriend. His meetup at the park and talk about their problems friend. His hangouts at her house with her sister friend. His eating sweets together friend. His movie nights and series rerun nights friend. His friend that helps him deal with his annoying 'friends.' But most importantly,
the best friend he fell in love with.

They've spent so much time together, made so many memories together. It actually hurts thinking that he might lose it all. That he might lose her.

Thinking about the whole situation has made him space out a lot. His parents have noticed, but they haven't said anything prior to Y/n's mother asking them not to. She knows they'll find a way to each other eventually. She was very keen on that.

When you think about it, it's actually kinda funny how so much can change on such a random day. You're never really given a heads up when an event drastically changes something in your life. And this was a perfect example.

Life truly is unfair but it also is kinda fair. Because life is unfair to everyone, some people just have different levels of it. So technically life is kinda fair.

No one's truly special, no matter how much they think they are. You're never going to be special to the world, and frankly, you shouldn't want to be.

You're only going to be special to the person who loves you and views you as special. That should matter, love should matter. Not the world, the one. Or many if so.

But enough with the wise words for now, let's move onto their current lives.

After days, Y/n finally decides to leave her depression room for real. Kinda.

She's only leaving to cook herself some food before retreating back in her room. And since everyone's out the house, she shouldn't have any trouble.

Or so she thought.

"L/N!" Miko exclaims with happiness when she comes downstairs and finds Y/n's with a blanket wrapper around her.

". . . fuck. . ." Y/n mumbles to herself as she closes her eyes and sighs.

Miko rushes down the stairs and makes her way over to her. "I'm so happy you're finally out your room! You wanna hang out with me today?"

"I'm actually kinda busy today." Y/n spoke quietly, seeing Miko wait for her answer. "...existing."