Chapter 3 - Inner Beauty

3rd POV (idk why):

"F-Fuutarou? Speak t-to me man!" Y/n stammered. Horrified, he stared at Nino's intimidating smile. He noticed the others weren't worried at all, except Yotsuba who was sleeping, as they were either smiling or trying to hold in their laugh.

"Im stuck in a house full of lunatics! Im a dead man!" thought Y/n, panic writtened on his face. Miku could tell how much distress L/n was in, so she wanted to ease his mind a little.

"C-calling in support!"

"Dont worry, he's not dead. Hopefully."

"Thats a relief. And t-thank you Mikuu... you saved me." Y/n bowed down on the floor, startling her.

"Y-your welcome, but theres no need for all that. I only warned you."

Despite what she said, Y/n took her kindness in good faith.

With all the commotion Y/n was causing with his bowing, Nino realized he was still awake. She was surprised, and at first she was pissed he hadnt pass out too. But an idea had struck her mind. His survival had come in handy to her.

"Oh you're awake? Thats good," Nino said.

"Dont act like nothing just happened! Fuutarou passed out because of you!"

"I just drugged him to sleep."

"You say that as if it's normal to do!"

"Whatever, since your awake, carry him back to his house," Nino happily ordered.

Y/n was innerly fighting himself. He cant just leave an unconscious Fuutarou there, but if he brought Fuutarou back home, it would be like he had followed Ninos order. His pride would be damaged badly.

Luckily, he wouldnt have to contemplate for much longer.

"Nino, why did you do that?" Itsuki said out of nowhere, coming down the stairs. At that moment, Y/n had almost mistaken Itsuki for an angel coming down from the skies.

"He's a stalker, he deserved it." Y/n couldnt defend his bro, as he doesn't know the full story.

"I think he was trying to find the right moment to apologize to me, even though he didn't do a good job at it," Itsuki explained. Nino tried to think of something to say, but failed.

"I'll call a cab for you, L/n-kun."

"You don't have to, Im fine by myself."

"Don't be stubborn. It wouldn't be fair to pay after what happened." Reluctantly, he decided to agree.

"Alright, thanks. Can you grab his bag? I'll carry Fuutarou, dont worry."

Itsuki nodded, and did what was asked. The atmosphere in the room had turned brittle and gloomy for the most part. Y/n reluctantly waved goodbye to the other sisters, leaving the apartment with Itsuki, walking down to the lobby. It was quiet between the two of them, but that was to be expected after the events that had unfolded.

"Please forgive Nino, L/n-kun. I know it wasn't fair for her to do something like that, but I'm sure she had good intentions," Itsuki said, breaking the silence.

"Good intentions my ass. Exactly what good could have come out from drugging my best friend?" Y/n responded back.

"Still, you two should take today as a warning and give up on tutoring us."

"Listen, both me and Fuutarou are hella stubborn, you guys can't get rid of us so easily. Besides, Fuutarou can't give up yet anyways."

"I'm glad..."