Can't do it-Finney

TW: ED (specifically: an0rexia) please don't read and skip this if sensitive!

Request by: happypants333

You sighed, staring at the tray in front of you. You had been going without dating for three days, and now you were supposed to eat the fruit bowl your best friend, Gwen, had given you. Despite saying you weren't hungry, obviously her or your boyfriend Finn, didn't care.

You really didn't want to eat it. You had been trying so hard to not eat and lose weight. And so far, besides headaches and constant dizziness and lack of energy, things weren't so bad. But nobody could ever know. It would crush Finn, you just knew it.

But you couldn't stand looking in the mirror and seeing yourself. You felt fat, stupid, ugly, all of the above. You could see the pain in the Shaw/Blake siblings eyes as you stared at the bowl in front of you. "Well? Are you going to eat it?" Gwen asked, confused. "I'm not hungry" you said, shoving the bowl away. 

"You've barely eaten in three days!" Finn asked, placing his warm hand softly on your shoulder. "I have, you just haven't been around to see it." you smiled, leaning your head on his hand. He smiled, and said "okay...then spend the week at my place." you sighed, saying "please, what about your dad.." 

"He won't be home! Please, I don't want to be alone and Gwen is going to the Yamada house to hangout with Susie! Please!" he pleaded, giving you his puppy eyes, a weakness for everybody. You loved him, of course, but what about your diet? He would catch on! But he couldn't be alone..

Finney had been taken by the grabber with five other boys, all of which survived with severe injuries. He had been afraid of being alone ever since, and normally one of the boys would stay with him.

"Why can't the boys stay with you?" you asked him. "Because! Bruce has a baseball championship, Robin is on vacation, Vance is in a mental hospital for another three weeks, Billy is sick, and Griffin is with his girlfriend!" Finn blabbed, and you smiled. 

"Fine" you gave in, and he hugged you happily. You had no clue how you were going to survive the next few weeks without eating, and only taking food once every four days, especially with your boyfriend watching your every move. 

Day One: 

You got through the day fine, just telling him your stomach hurt and you didn't want to eat. He fell for it, and you two just cuddled all day. It was simple, and an easy breakaway. 

Day two: 

You got through another day, just saying you were still sick from yesterday. Finn tried to take care of you, but he ended up falling asleep because he tried to take care of you yesterday. You knew he was tired, and when he was sleeping you physically had to eat something so you grabbed broth.

The broth was good, and would go right through you without sitting in your stomach. You only ate half of it, afraid of eating too much. Then, you went and laid back down with Finney, still insecure. 

Day three: 

You didn't do so well today. Finn had almost caught on, and had almost made you eat a plate of chicken. "Just do it, you've been sick and you need to eat something" he said, pushing the plate towards you. It was a nerve wracking moment, until he got a call. 

It was just Billy's girlfriend, asking Finn if he could grab some soup because she couldn't leave, and apparently he was still sick. Finn being Finn, he asked you if he could go, then he left, telling you to eat. You just walked across the street and threw away the food into the Stagg family's garbage can, hoping Griffin wouldn't mind. 

When Finn came back and you told him that you did eat, he was ecstatic and over the moon. You smiled because he was so happy, and you almost felt better and maybe ate something. But no, you just could not give up, not give in to the food cravings. 

Day four:

He was so close. He was practically on the verge of finding out your secret, and he was practically stalking you preparing you to eat. "I'm not hungry" you would say, praying Billy's girlfriend, Maddie, called again for a favor. 

You and Maddie were friends, and you considered calling her for the sake of a favor. However, Finn didn't really allow you to do that, staring at you as you ate a salad. You knew there were worse foods, but you weren't excited to be eating at all. 

Day five:

He found out. When you finally broke out about everything, every night you stayed up sobbing as he slept, how you threw away the chicken while he was out buying soup, everything. He just held you for hours on end, before saying "you probably have anorexia.. It's an eating disorder. We can get you a therapist, and maybe me, and if that doesn't work I can bring you to a recovery center" he sighed, tears welled in his eyes. 

All you could do was nod, as he picked you up, you wrapping your legs around his waist. He then sat you on the couch, gave you some salads and fruits, then smiled at you. "Eat as much as you can, if you don't it's okay, we can always try again" he said sitting next to you and putting his hand on your thigh. 

You ended up eating a bit of the dish, stopping around a quarter of the way through. He smiled, took away the food, and curled up next to you. You curled into him as well, the two of you smiling and snuggling.

You knew you could get through this, if you had Finn, you could do anything. He was your life, your soulmate, your everything, and nothing could ever change that, not even an eating disorder.....

________________________________________________________________________________