•19•

Sorry guys for not updating as much as I want :( I started a new job and have been sick for a few weeks now. But I'll start to slowly pick up my pace whenever I have time. I'll have to make an updating schedule for all my stories but for now enjoy this half ass date chapter :D

Previously on Complicated love:

A knock on my bedroom door broke our chatting short.

I sighed and opened my door, smiling wildly when I saw it was Garfield with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

"When did you have time to get these?" I asked, taking the things from him.

"I've had some free time recently." He grinned, rubbing his neck, "You look amazing by the way."

I blushed, "Thanks. You're not to bad looking yourself."

"We ready to go?" He asked, holding out his arm.

I took his arm and nodded.

"Lets go."

Your pov

I took Beastie out to this fancy new restaurant a few minutes out of town. It was beautiful with vines and fairy lights, a koi pond, and fancy tables.

"Wow this is beautiful.." beastie smiled, holding my hand as the waitress directed us to the perfect spot.

"Thank you," I mumbled to the woman, nodding at her when she set out the Menus and water.

"I'll leave you two to decide on what to order, and be back with complimentary chips and dip"

I grinned over at Beastie, catching him admiring the restaurant and the glass walls that showed a small part of the aquarium. The fish were beautiful.

"When did you have time to make reservations?" He asked, turning to me, grinning.

"Oh well last week actually," I started, "I've been meaning to ask you out for a while now and well I knew you'd be eager to come so I asked the day of."

He looked at me, amazed, "Wow."

After a few moments of prolonged eye contact and skimming the menus, the waitress came back asking for our orders as we both kindly told her.

She left soon after and left us to ourselves.

"So Um.." he started, "I don't really know how dates go, well, besides the kissing at the end-"

I blushed slightly, watching in amusement as he struggled to hold back his red face.

"Well," I started, "I would walk you to your home.. or uh your room at the tower and kiss goodnight. If well things go well."

His eyes widened as he admired me, or the restaurant around us. Whatever it was, he was still just as amazing as when we met.

if u guys wanna add little date details here of what you'd All do, feel free to—

The date went by smoothly, and by the end, I was walking beast boy, or well he was walking me to my room, holding my hand all the way there.

"So this is it," I claimed, smiling at beast boy as my door opened behind me.

"Yeah." He whispered, awestruck.

We stood for a moment in silence, and that's when I noticed I would have to make the first move. I grabbed his collar and pulled his face closer to mine, allowing our noses to touch slightly.

He shuttered when my breath hit his face and I smirked, he was red in the face and obviously had no experience in anything. I made the wait for it long and before I knew it he was pushing against me for the kiss.

Though I knew someone had to be in the hallway watching, I pulled away from the kiss, walking backward into the room and dragging him in with me.

I looked over at him and noticed that his eyes were still closed.

"Hey bestie, you okay there?" I giggled, rummaging through the dresser and pulling out my pajamas for the night.

He looked over at me, his eyes seeming to be glossed over. He has this stupid smile on his face.

"Go get jammas." I smiled, "dates not over yet."

"There's more??"

"Just go." I laughed, pushing him in the direction of his room.

I changed in my bathroom and quickly made some sweet snacks and placed them on the edge of my bed. Beastie walked back in moments after in his pajamas.

"What else do you have planned?" He asked, jumping on the bed with an old-looking stuffed bear.

I pulled the covers over him, and after grabbing the remote and flicking off the light, I sat in next to him. He pulled up the covers on me and grinned, pulling the sweet treats towards him.

"Movie Night." I stated, "Sweets, any movie you desire, and cuddles."

"What more could make this better." He sighed.

When I started the movie he has chosen, we were sitting side by side. At some point, he asked to snuggle closer and we ended up holding each other. Of course, he wanted to be held as I allowed that.

"So..." he started, "are- are we um a thing now.?"

I ruffled his hair as I thought out a reply, "Well what do you want?"

"I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, take you anywhere in the world."

I smiled down at him, "That's really sweet of you."

"Honestly though.." he started, "I want to not be able to hold you and not get teased for wanting to be close to you... and I want to be able to call you mine when a stranger hits on you."

"Fine then," I chuckled, feeding candy to him, "Then let's be an official couple."

———
Once again I'm so very sorry for all the delays and suck but I will be working on a schedule for everything and the books I have. But I do work 10 hrs a day with kids so aha. Be patient with me 😢

Words: 981

~Elayiah