🍋Chrollo Lucifer🍋

LAWD LAWD LAWD I hear the Stan's coming, God bless y'all 💀🫶🏾

Chrollo loves (y/n) in form fitting dresses. He couldn't get enough of seeing her curves being outlined in the tight fabric of the long dresses. The way it hugged (y/n's) ass and tits made him drool, and she knew it. She had been craving his attention for a while now, yet he was so busy working with the Phantom Troop. Tonight he was getting off early, and (y/n) felt it was the perfect time to make dinner and pull out her new dress. The black bodycon dress hugged her body just right. She looked in the mirror at herself , admiring her pretty body. (Y/n) turned her back towards the mirror and looked at her. ass, seeing how it was poking out. She stuck her tongue out as she made her ass and thighs jiggle in the mirror. She smoothed out her silk pressed hair as well. "Perfect." She said to herself. A few minutes passed and then she heard the door unlock to their shared apartment. "Love I'm home." Chrollo's smooth voice echoed through the apartment. (Y/n) squealed to herself then answered. "I'll be down in a minute my love." She said in her sweet voice.

Chrollo smiled to himself hearing her pretty voice, he had missed her all day and was so glad he would be able to spend the rest of his evening with her. He looked down at the 24 roses he bought for her, knowing she would have a big smile on her face. "Hi honey." (Y/n) said in a cheerful voice when she saw him at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes went to the roses and she gasped in delight. "Oh my gosh these are so beautiful!" She expressed. Chrollo chuckled to himself "They're for you my love." He handed her the roses. "Really? Thank you baby!" She said, she kissed his lips softly, he kissed back with a smile. "Something smells amazing." He said as he pulled away. "Oh! I made us dinner since you're here earlier." (Y/n) smirked to herself. "I'm gonna put these in a vase then we can eat." She turned away and walked towards the kitchen, feeling her ass jiggle with every step. She knew he was going to notice it."Ok Lo-." Chrollo's words stopped when he realized what she was wearing. He felt his heart pumping. He watched how her hips swayed, it was almost slow motion to him. The way the dress fit her body so snug made his dick twitch in his pants. He cleared his throat "When did you get that?" (Y/n) turned towards him as she put the roses in the vase. "Oh my dress? I ordered a few days ago, it fits so well." She replied. "Yes, it does fit you well." He said licking his lips. They both looked each other up and down, feeling the tension between them. (Y/n) cleared her throat "Well dinner is ready when you want it." She said walking over to the oven. She felt his grey eyes on her. She grabbed the pot holders then opened the oven doors. She slowly bent down to grab the dish out the oven. "Damn..." Chrollo groaned out. "What was that love?" (Y/n) said placing the hot dish on the stove. "Nothing love, what's for dinner?" He said walking over to the dining area, then talking a seat. "Smothered Cajun steak." (Y/n) yelled into the dining room. "Sounds delicious."

(Y/n) walked into the dining room to their shared table. She carried a tray with the steak and different sides. Chrollo was surprised. "What's all this for baby?" He asked. "I felt you haven't had a good homemade meal in a while since you've been so busy. So I made one for you." (Y/n) placed the tray on the table and then walked over to Chrollo's seat and stood beside him. He looked up and her with a big smile and thanked her. His hand slid around her waist, making butterflies form in her stomach. "Thank you so much baby, I love you and what you do for me." He said rubbing his hand up and down her back slowly, sending chills up and down her back. "I love you too." She said with a smile. "I also, really love this dress on you..." he said moving his hand to her lower back, just above her ass. "You do?" She said slightly whispering. "Mhm...you wore it for me?" He said looking up at her. "Yes, I knew you would like-" she gasped as she felt his hand squeeze her ass. "You know how I get when you wear dresses like this..." he said in a low voice that had (y/n) soaked. "Mhm..." she answered, rubbing on his shoulder. "Dinner can wait yea?" He said slowly standing up with his hand still on her ass. She looked up at him and nodded "Yea it can..." "Good.."